GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"La Liga thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Figured i'd make a place to talk about the soccer ball in Spain, if only to have a place for my Robinho love :-D

Exciting match so far with Madrid and Celta, the awesome Nunez getting on the score sheet. Serves Robby Carlos right for legging it into the box before the penalty had been taken, had he waited until it was taken and then moved he'd probably have been in a place to deal with it.
Sun 02/10/05 at 21:55
What's with the Brazilian celebrations!
Sun 02/10/05 at 22:09
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Damarus wrote:
> Georgey5 wrote:
> First off what premier league games have you been to
>
> Would you please just shut up with the same dribble over and over.
>
> I watch most games shown on TV.
>
> And thus far, the premiership games haven't really entertained me.
>
> On the other hand, La Liga has!
>
> And guess what, they're both ON TV!

It does help if you attend matches though you c**t
Sun 02/10/05 at 22:09
reported
Sun 02/10/05 at 22:13
Regular
I've been a La Liga match, does that win me cool points?

Atmosphere in La Liga stadiums sucks compared to Premiership. Admittedly, I'm basing that on one Nou Camp game versus my times at Anfield, but it was against Valencia, so you'd expect at least something.
Sun 02/10/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Throw any pig heads?
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Atmosphere in La Liga stadiums sucks compared to Premiership.
> Admittedly, I'm basing that on one Nou Camp game versus my times at
> Anfield, but it was against Valencia, so you'd expect at least
> something.

I thought you said the Camp Nou only sells out for Madrid matches? I'd expect a better atmosphere at a sold out game. Go to a Real match, apparently their match against Bilbao was the first home game in about two years that wasn't completely sold out before kick off. It always looks more exciting there on TV. Maybe the Nou Camp just has bad acoustics, or some equally bad Catalan excuse.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
Well, the Nou Camp/Camp Nou is much more open, isn't it? Bernabeu has got covering. And the attendance for Valencia was 88,000 apparently, which is more than the Bernabeu can hold, I believe.

"Some Catalan excuse" - Excuse me, Castille boy, didn't realise you were weaned on goat's milk from the hills surrounded Madrid.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Rául is my father.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:31
Regular
I'd say Barca are my Spanish team. I'm all about Catalunya. Just another thing for us to argue about :)
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Can we just have a fight now, to save time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.