GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"La Liga thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Figured i'd make a place to talk about the soccer ball in Spain, if only to have a place for my Robinho love :-D

Exciting match so far with Madrid and Celta, the awesome Nunez getting on the score sheet. Serves Robby Carlos right for legging it into the box before the penalty had been taken, had he waited until it was taken and then moved he'd probably have been in a place to deal with it.
Sat 10/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Figured i'd make a place to talk about the soccer ball in Spain, if only to have a place for my Robinho love :-D

Exciting match so far with Madrid and Celta, the awesome Nunez getting on the score sheet. Serves Robby Carlos right for legging it into the box before the penalty had been taken, had he waited until it was taken and then moved he'd probably have been in a place to deal with it.
Sat 10/09/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The magic square defeated by the dodgy lino
Sat 10/09/05 at 23:01
Regular
"es argh"
To be fair it did look as if it went over the line to me on first glimpse.

But my TV is a bit grainy for a flat screen and the white of the ball and line sort of merged into one.

Very odd.
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Who do you think will win La Liga this season?

I'm betting Real Madrid, surely they can't go another season without winning something? Chelsea would do well to take note of what's happened to them in recent times to make sure they don't come a cropper as well.
Sun 11/09/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh 2 players sent off for Mallorca. Not too sure why Puyol felt the need to have a chat and pull the jersey of the first guy who got sent off as he was walking off the pitch though. Plus no use getting angry Ronny he was just trying to get a reaction from the guy which he got, can't complain when he's asking for it.
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I hope Real win the league out of them and Barca. Ronaldinho and co. need bringing down a peg or two.
Sun 11/09/05 at 23:19
Regular
"es argh"
You bitter husk of a person.
Sun 11/09/05 at 23:23
Regular
Dont really watch much liga as i find prem and serie a more interesting but i do enjoy watching villareal and i hope they can push for the title
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Smedlos wrote:
> Who do you think will win La Liga this season?
>
> I'm betting Real Madrid.

Barcelona.

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.
Tue 13/09/05 at 00:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
or†ega wrote:
> Dont really watch much liga as i find prem and serie a more
> interesting

Guh!?

Premiership at a push, but Serie A? At its best it's great, but usually it's so, so dull.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.