GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Chants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 12:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://www.laughfc.co.uk/stories/story.php?id=3[/URL]

Heh. Some good one's there. Any others anyone cares to add?
Sat 10/09/05 at 12:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://www.laughfc.co.uk/stories/story.php?id=3[/URL]

Heh. Some good one's there. Any others anyone cares to add?
Sat 10/09/05 at 12:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
This is one of my personal favourites, from one of my unfortunately rare trips to Anfield.

"TII TII TI-TI-TI, TII TII TI-TI-TI, TII TII TI-TI-TI, TI-TI-TI CAMAAAARA!!!"

Nothing special I know, heh, but it's special to me because Titi scored the first goal the first time I went to Anfield.
Sat 10/09/05 at 12:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
:-)

I was there for the Cambridge one on that list. Was hilarious. The whole of the NRE, Habbin and most of the main stand all burst into "We've all had your missus, we've all had your missus" right after he proposes. He took it well but she looked pretty embarrassed.
Sun 11/09/05 at 02:08
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Theres a special one we Owls sing to taunt Sheff Utd and Warnock, the song being about Warnock. However, its very rude and im positive some people would find it offensive if i were to recall it on here.

However its smashin' to sing in the derby games.
Sun 11/09/05 at 10:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Some of those are really crap.

But the Cambridge one sounds classic.
Sun 11/09/05 at 11:09
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> [URL]http://www.laughfc.co.uk/stories/story.php?id=3[/URL]
>
> Heh. Some good one's there. Any others anyone cares to add?

Are you crazy why would any one actually go to a football ground!
Sun 11/09/05 at 11:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
!?

Sun 11/09/05 at 11:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Clazon wrote:
> !?
>
> ...
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
After Stan Collymore went from Forest to Liverpool a chant to "My old man's a dustman" about his England chances was made for every game for ages afterwards.

Too rude (like most football chants!) to put it on here though.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small,
We've got Lukey Ollliver,
And **** me he is tall!

All: Wuuuuuubleyoo Ohh Kay Iyy Nn Gee
Crazyman:
All: The Woking! The Woking! The Woking!

Selley Selley Selley Selley Selley Selley
(preferably whilst bowing in worship)

And then there's a couple of the genius moments where one of the fans has a go at a player, mostly done when they used to play for us but left on bad terms.

Eg. To Jon Brady, "Oi, Jon, there's a Jon (referring to one of our players) that doesn't run like he's got a fat c*** up his ass!"

But the best shout I've heard at a Woke match has to be to the Kidderminster defender Wayne Hatswell. Something along the lines of:

Some bloke: "Oi, Hatswell - your missus is fantastic, we've all had her!"
Some random woman: "Even me!"

He was looking right at the bloke and everything, classic.

Oh, and Rasta - watch out at the Canvey game for their keeper, Danny Potter I think. If its the same guy as last season he once stopped some bloke on the terraces behind him whilst the game was going on, asked him for a sip of his brew, had some, then ran back onto the pitch just in time to clear a backpass. Great bloke with a great sense of humour - he was chatting to us all afternoon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.