GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brilliant people names"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 16:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
This can ONLY go in General Chat really, as it's a sheer time wasting exercise on my part. Job requires me to go through vast databases of peoples names and some great ones have been coming up. That, and I keep laughing every time I see a 'Mr. T'.

My faves so far...

Dr. Hrand Mamagonians
Rambo Zambonini
Mr P Barefoot
Mr C Mycock

Hur hur hur
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Slightly off topic but I want to rant.

My name's just two syllables, Rumney - rum and then ney (nee) but it's amazing how many people, especially those who have known me for years, think it's Rumley, Rummy, Runny, Rumnley, Runnley, just about every variation.

Out of all the possiblities you'd think they'd get it right by accident once in a while.

And there's an area in Wales called Rumney (Stryke, I am your King) and one in America (so there's a Rumney fire department - again, I am your King)

Oh, and my job involves calling people up about their Tax Credits claims, which means I see ALL kinds of names. James Bond has popped up more than once, as has Michael Jackson. Mind you, with all the kids in his house he'd get a shedload of Child Tax Credit.
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:51
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I came across a Mr Fimbofinch in the phone book once, that had me in stitches for hours.

There was a kid at my old school who's surname was Mycock. Nobody really had any decent material so someone would just walk up to him and start rubbing his shoulder:

"I'm rubbing Mycock"

Mon 05/09/05 at 19:33
Regular
I honestly met someone called Richard Head the other week.
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Neil Down
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:08
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Al Coholic
Simpsons
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I graduated with a dentistry student called Wonwai Chuer

We had a Theresa Leaning and a Chris Massey at school. which always made me chuckle.
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You would really change your surname if it was 'Mycock'.

My surname is great.
Like a Gladiator.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I once heard of a man called Pierce Mycock. Not even Piers; Pierce.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:00
"period drama"
That last pyramid-selling guy had someone called Mr. A. Laldin on the list, which just rocks.
Mon 05/09/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Reminds me of the Simpsons:

Bart: "A. Gorilla" *laughs*

simple but effective

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.