GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More confessionals of the retarded kind."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Something on X-Factor made me laugh.

Bad enough that it's on (girlfriend and family watch it), but I didn't have my headphones on loud enough to drown it out.

Anyway, cut to the chase, it was a Simon Cowell putdown. "You wouldn't win if you were the only person that turned up." He laughed as he was saying it, which made me laugh too.

Apart from that it's dire, don't know why people watch it and can't see that it's all a sham - as if they'd pick the gay giant with the hump, or the twins conjoined at the willy. No matter how well they can do a duet of "My Little Ding-A-Ling".
Tue 06/09/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I can't believe this guy didn't win American Idol, he's a star. [URL]http://www.williamhung.net[/URL]
Mon 05/09/05 at 22:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I'd pay to see Sharon Osbourne beaten half to death.
>
> Every time an Asda advert appears on the box, I fantasise about a
> from nowhere jaw shattering punch, smashing her talentless surgery
> enhanced face into mush. With any luck the rest of the family would
> die of grief.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Best post today
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:49
Regular
Can't we have a world where things are done right?

Enter pug-faced pretentious snotty little girl, a twinkle in her eye, she glances over at mummy who has both thumbs raised and a beaming smile.

The panel judging today are in no particular order : The Predator, Riddick, Hannibal Lector and Patrick Bateman.

Snotty little girl opens her pie hole and spits out the worst cacophany of death cries heard outside of hell. Dogs yelp in the car park, cats run for cover, little birds drop out of the sky, stone cold dead.

Little bint finishes her 'song' and smiles sweetly at her mummy, who looks as though she is close to tears. Crowd claps sporadically and with little emotion.

"How do you think you did, Kateline?" asks Bateman in a charming voice.

"I t'ought I was th' bess 'evva!" exclaims the spirited little soul.

A light so bright it would drown out the sun appears in an instant and a bolt of pure energy traverses the entire width of the stage in a microsecond. Katelines not yet fully formed face disintegrates into a parade of breathtaking colours, spread across the entire stage. Mummy has barely time to take in the macabre beauty of her moron daughters brain splatter patterns, before another quick volley of two shots is unleashed. Mrs. Kateline is transformed into splinters of bone and organs flapping about like freshly hooked fish.

Riddick claps slowly in approval.
"I have to return some video-tapes." advises Bateman, distantly, and makes a hasty exit.
"Such a waste", exclaims Lector, in disgust.

[I][B]fin
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:27
Regular
"0228"
tnc wrote:
> Many people know they can't actually sing, yet they go on the show,
> stoking their dillusions. Many of them are putting up walls of
> pretence, thinking that pretending they really are that poor will
> launch off a career in the same way as the woman who appeared on a
> KFC advert got through.

There are still a lot of people that believe they really can, like that 16 year old girl who was there with her mother but was absolutely awful.
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:20
Regular
Many people know they can't actually sing, yet they go on the show, stoking their dillusions. Many of them are putting up walls of pretence, thinking that pretending they really are that poor will launch off a career in the same way as the woman who appeared on a KFC advert got through.

This hasn't worked simply because that was a one-off and she had a scrap of talent. She had a genial personality and a glitzy demeanour, whereas the new pretenders are just idiots trying to pick up a shred of personality as they prance around in a 45-degree-tipped hat.

The X-Factor judging panel went to pot when Sharon Osbourne joined, which is really saying something. Maybe there were no fish left in the barrel?
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:15
"period drama"
Meh, it's always fun to see people's dreams shattered as they should be.
Although quite saddening how many people, and their friends and family, can go along with some charade of talent where there is nothing. How can people lie to themselves so?

Ah well.
And then it goes onto the singing show bits, which are just rubbish.
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:12
Regular
I'd pay to see Sharon Osbourne beaten half to death.

Every time an Asda advert appears on the box, I fantasise about a from nowhere jaw shattering punch, smashing her talentless surgery enhanced face into mush. With any luck the rest of the family would die of grief.
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
JFH wrote:
> Mr Snuggly wrote:
> They should just hold
> loads of auditions, and those who get through are shown through a
> door which just leads to a huge canyon, which they fall into. 12
> weeks of that.
>
> So, your plan is to let those who can't sing live, and those with
> some sort of talent get killed? I'm not sure that'll work too well.

Or let those without one iota of talent continue to make themselves look ridiculous and let them have their 15 milliseconds of fame (while we laugh and poke them with pointy sticks) while the ones who might actually have a chance to record a godawful cover and inflict it on the public are kept at the bottom of a dark, damp chasm. Works for me.
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:58
Regular
Mozzy wrote:

> Sharon Osbourne annoys me.
>
> Alot.

I want her to die. Good on Bruce Dickinson!
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:55
Regular
"0228"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> They should just hold
> loads of auditions, and those who get through are shown through a
> door which just leads to a huge canyon, which they fall into. 12
> weeks of that.

So, your plan is to let those who can't sing live, and those with some sort of talent get killed? I'm not sure that'll work too well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.