GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More confessionals of the retarded kind."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Something on X-Factor made me laugh.

Bad enough that it's on (girlfriend and family watch it), but I didn't have my headphones on loud enough to drown it out.

Anyway, cut to the chase, it was a Simon Cowell putdown. "You wouldn't win if you were the only person that turned up." He laughed as he was saying it, which made me laugh too.

Apart from that it's dire, don't know why people watch it and can't see that it's all a sham - as if they'd pick the gay giant with the hump, or the twins conjoined at the willy. No matter how well they can do a duet of "My Little Ding-A-Ling".
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Something on X-Factor made me laugh.

Bad enough that it's on (girlfriend and family watch it), but I didn't have my headphones on loud enough to drown it out.

Anyway, cut to the chase, it was a Simon Cowell putdown. "You wouldn't win if you were the only person that turned up." He laughed as he was saying it, which made me laugh too.

Apart from that it's dire, don't know why people watch it and can't see that it's all a sham - as if they'd pick the gay giant with the hump, or the twins conjoined at the willy. No matter how well they can do a duet of "My Little Ding-A-Ling".
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:37
Regular
X Factor is quality, like the one TV show I can bear to watch these days, along with Scrubs and Lost.

So much guilty pleasure comes from seeing the warmth of the judges when they find someone good and the hatred they inflict when someone sucks.

Remember that Spanish woman, and they just laughed and laughed at her? That was tooooo far..
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:40
Regular
She didn't have nice teeth though. I like Xfactor too, even though that probably qualifies me to be gay.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Asher wrote:
> X Factor is quality, like the one TV show I can bear to watch these
> days, along with Scrubs and Lost.

No it's not - it's a waste of time and money. All it's designed to do is make the producers richer. There's NO entertainment value, because there is nothing entertaining about it.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
When they laughed at the spanish woman she should've had a go at them, how the hell was she supposed to sing good when the judges are laughing in the background.

They only let her sing one note before they started laughing.

Sharon Osbourne annoys me.

Alot.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:44
Regular
It is entertaining though - like that 16 year old black kid with the lisp, who had a great voice, that was really heart-warming to watch, and all the utter freaks, like the guy who thought he could bring back John Lennon using an old CD player, are fun to gawp and laugh at.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I watched a couple of the early episodes last year. There was a woman who must've been about eighty years old doing an audition. They played some footage of her afterwards being helped up some stairs, it was ball-achingly funny.

That's the only reason to watch the show really. Once all of the crappers are gone then it becomes boring because I don't care about some chav who happens to have a nice voice.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:49
Regular
I have to admit I do enjoy watching the auditions purely because I get some sort of sick satisfaction out of seeing the judges reduce even the cockyest of chavs into tears.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:53
Regular
"0228"
Mystique wrote:
> I have to admit I do enjoy watching the auditions purely because I get
> some sort of sick satisfaction out of seeing the judges reduce even
> the cockyest of chavs into tears.

Same for me. Once we get past the audition stages it's not worth watching though.
Sun 04/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
well yeah, the actual live singing ones suck, unless they got someone truly amazing on it, but a budding Jeff Buckley isnt going to pimp himself out on the X Factor, is he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.