GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last day..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 12:24
Regular
"The definitive tag"
...of my summer holiday that is, and I'm not happy about it. I've had two and a half months off and it feels like it went like *clicks fingers*.

I don't feel like I've wasted it, I'm just annoyed that tomorrow I won't be able to laze around and do what I like. I've become accustomed to getting up late, going to bed late and generally not worrying about anything.

Now I've got to get up at some ridiculously early time every morning and drag my ass into a place that I don't want to be in. It's not even like I'm going back to the familiarity of school, it's my first year of college and I don't know what to expect.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:29
Regular
The joys of living 30 miles from school and having to catch a Bus.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahahaha 6.30, how I pity you.

8.10 for me. Leaving me a good 5 minutes to dress, wash, eat cereal, and grab my bike.

I don't officially start sixth-form-ness until Wednesday, but I have to enroll or some crap one Tuesday. Its going to be pretty damn strange.
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:57
Regular
I can barely contain my excitement about entering Year 11 tomorrow. Luckily it doesn't start until 11 am but it still means an earlier night.

And then I have to endure a 6.30 wake up every day until Saturday.

I'm ... ecstatic
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
After 10 weeks off, it'll be (dare I say it) 'fun' to go back to school. Especially as sixth formers get more freedom.
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:48
Regular
"0228"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I think it will be good going back to school for me now I get to do
> all the things I want.

Did all of your teachers die during the summer?
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:47
Regular
Can't be bothered with paying £50 for the 'freshers wristband' thing either.

I'll go to the comedy night though.

"Urban Flavas" doesn't really sound that appealing....
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
I think it will be good going back to school for me now I get to do all the things I want.
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:44
"period drama"
Yeah, probably. I get lots of things through the post.
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:44
Regular
Did you get that "Student Guide" thing through the post the other week?
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:42
"period drama"
I still don't even know what day I'm supposed to move in, or what my actual address is yet. Must ring the people tomorrow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.