GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last day..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 12:24
Regular
"The definitive tag"
...of my summer holiday that is, and I'm not happy about it. I've had two and a half months off and it feels like it went like *clicks fingers*.

I don't feel like I've wasted it, I'm just annoyed that tomorrow I won't be able to laze around and do what I like. I've become accustomed to getting up late, going to bed late and generally not worrying about anything.

Now I've got to get up at some ridiculously early time every morning and drag my ass into a place that I don't want to be in. It's not even like I'm going back to the familiarity of school, it's my first year of college and I don't know what to expect.
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:24
Regular
"The definitive tag"
...of my summer holiday that is, and I'm not happy about it. I've had two and a half months off and it feels like it went like *clicks fingers*.

I don't feel like I've wasted it, I'm just annoyed that tomorrow I won't be able to laze around and do what I like. I've become accustomed to getting up late, going to bed late and generally not worrying about anything.

Now I've got to get up at some ridiculously early time every morning and drag my ass into a place that I don't want to be in. It's not even like I'm going back to the familiarity of school, it's my first year of college and I don't know what to expect.
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
2 and a half months?

...../-------------/
..../---WTF---/
.../-------------/
../
./
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:32
Regular
End of year 11 = a long holiday due to breaking up early.

I've been off for ages myself, still got a few more weeks before uni starts though.

*rubs*
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
I still have another month before Uni :D
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've got 3 weeks. Sweet.
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Captain to you."
uni summers are the best, mine used to start on the 5th of may and then not go back till 26th of sept, good times.
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:48
"period drama"
I've got ... 2 week left.
*whimpers*
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:48
"period drama"
s
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
2 weeks! I bet one out of you and gamesfreak is a raging homo-sexual, and one of you will be back here in a fortnight proclaiming it to the world. I do hope you guys meet up and become friends. You're doing the same course, aren't you?
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:50
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I go back on Wednesday.
:/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.