GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My "predicament""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 19:05
Regular
Yes, well, luckily I have developed an "embarassing" problem around the genitalia direction.

Why am I discussing it on here you might ask? Well, for one I'm not going to be relating it to be parents, I don't think my friends would be "understanding" and I haven't reached the need to tell my GP. So, I'm lifting the weight onto your shoulders, in the hope there may be some suggestions.

Basically, it's a problem with the operation of "Little Johnny". Now, the problem comes with the foreskin itself. The furthest that I can reveal the "head" of "Johnny" is simply the very top, beyond that it will not budge. Although there is circumcision, it isn't painful or hampering anything, only I feel it can't be good for me not to be able to clean it out properly.

It has no symptons that it's unclean (such as a "cheesey" smell) only it's worrying me slightly that the "head" cannot be fully revealed, it really is a physcial impossibility. I've even tried soap and very warm bath water.

So, suggestion on the course of action and whether it's necessary. You may not all be budding GPs but hopefully there can be a sensible discussion or thoughtful answers.

So, yeah, help appreciated (if you got the gist)
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Seeing your doctor's obviously the thing to do, but how exactly would you go about the situation; "er... I need you to look this, *ZZZZIP*" I mean, it's not like having him look in your earhole or anything! :S

Some people often find symptoms in themselves that aren't really there. They notice something that "seems" different, research into it, and suddenly they've only got 24 hours to live...

LOL, I wouldn't try taking the "real man's" approach and just pulling it - I've heard numerous stories that send a chill through my balls regarding The Snap! :S

What you've described is quite a common thing with men today, so it's little to be worried about. I'd say finding to courage to actuall go there and show it to him is the real test - or maybe it's just me... I just wouldn't feel that comfortable, that's all. I mean, what if someone else suddenly enters your mind and, erm, there's a rush of blood to the... head!?

I should really go and see my own doctor, I'm positive I have something wrong with my prostate glands - but I'll leave it there. Will say no more. For a different time in a totally different place!! :)

I can't remember that last time I even went to my doctour, even though you're supposed to have regular check-ups, aren't you? Like the dentist or optition?
Tue 06/09/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My friend said he has something like that once. He was really drunk and I wasn't, not much fun.

Though, he said it was just when erect?
Go to doctor, get a snip. Wam Bam
Tue 06/09/05 at 18:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
tnc, just incase you hadnt seen this [URL]http://members.lovingyou.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119277[/URL]

A guy on that forum that was recommended to you, with the same problem. You may need to register to view it...
Sat 03/09/05 at 10:59
Regular
That's your predicament?
At least yours isn't a midget thing like mine.

:-(

Sometimes I lose it in my boxers it's so small.

:-(
Sat 03/09/05 at 01:50
Woah, first off well done for posting your "dilemma" here, must have taken guts. Though as some have said, it is the wrong forum - the title "Life" doesn't mean jack when it's essentially a games site.

What I even find more bizarre is that there hasn't been a single post with the "UR DIK IZ MELTING" attitude. Well done us, in that regard.

GP is your best bet, or with some of the more better personal websites, such as... er, don't know. Google will reveal all. THough FWIW, most problems aren't really that,and they soon sort themselves out. More specifically, if you aren't 20 yet, don't even worry about it.

DO NOT circumcise unless you're planning to settle in North America - remember, they are the freaks, not you. Circumcision should really on be an option when essential.
Sat 03/09/05 at 00:18
Regular
You gonna have to have the chop I suspect, at least you can then gloat that your penis was too big for your forskin, or maybe your forskin is just unusually small, who knows. Definitely go to a doctor though, and the sooner the better.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:42
Regular
Your GP will most likely recommend circumcision old son, at least that's what I've read.
You really should consult a doctor before it gets any worse.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
the banana or the titanium?

Just remember to keep it away from monkeys and airports.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:26
Regular
That would require maintenance
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:45
"period drama"
I'm sure you can get replacements these days.
Maybe a titanium one, which slowly unfurls like a pretty flower.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.