GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW down?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
As of 20:15, I can't log on.
Anybody else having problems?
Fri 02/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've lost all of my realms, there's only a few I can go onto...
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:58
"period drama"
OddToe wrote:
> This Darkmoon Faire, when will it be setup properly? What is it? How
> often does it come to town?

Apparently, if the same as before, it'll be up on Monday. First time I've seen it, though - I was just coming down from Thunder Bluff and was all ... 'omfg! the carnies!' ... and I went down and gathered their many, many diseases for my own.
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:54
Regular
I went down and had a look, lay down where some guys were hammering away.

As I was lying down someone came up beside me and lay down and using the '/e' command typed:

"[Name] Rapes OddToe".

I jumped up and ran back to Thunderbluff and flew to The Barrens.
Sat 03/09/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
This seriously takes the urine. I STILL can't get on.

Another night with nothing, and I know they're not gonna give us that extra day on our accounts.

I appreciate they're doing stuff to sort it, but they can't take our money while they fix their problems, they should credit our accounts if maintenance goes on for more than 12 hours or so.
Sat 03/09/05 at 12:52
Regular
This is getting bad. I honestly don't think full rested xp will be enough for some people for the problems they've had.
Sun 11/09/05 at 19:35
"period drama"
Argh, something's up again.
200+ queue for Dragonmaw.
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
No queue for Thunderhorn, but I have been getting some serious lag. This is perhaps the first time in a few months that my latency has gone into the red.
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Argh, something's up again.
> 200+ queue for Dragonmaw.

Yeah, it's been uber busy all day - IF at one point was just a mass of people, never seen so many online.
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:05
"period drama"
I can get in easy now ... although I can't for the life of me log into the forums.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Anyone know how long Thunderhorn is down for?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.