GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAME A DAY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 07:22
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
how come the winners havent been drawn past the 26 in the winners list and it is the 30th has gameaday finished or does it just not get posted for a while
Tue 30/08/05 at 07:22
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
how come the winners havent been drawn past the 26 in the winners list and it is the 30th has gameaday finished or does it just not get posted for a while
Tue 30/08/05 at 08:15
Regular
Sometimes the list can go a while without being updated.
Tue 30/08/05 at 08:46
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
ok thx
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Sometimes it will be as much as a month.
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:47
Regular
It would surprise me if they stop it pretty soon, they've stopped membership afterall
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:54
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Before they stop it, they'll have to update it one last time and send out the prizes.

*Getting impatient*
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
why did they stop membership?????????
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
hey you have already won like 8 times. I would love to win it once. Is it relatively easy? I mean, is there anything after writing cheats, hints, reviews or walkthroughs etc.
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:34
Regular
"Play me on Xbox Liv"
How come so many people haven't claimed their prizes. Prophet has won twice in like 1 week
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:58
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I could give you some advice, but seeing as they'll probably shut it down soon, it seems pointless.

One thing though, read any of zzzz's reviews for an example of what not to do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.