GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know some of you watch TNA and I personally am just getting into it so i thought it might be good to have a thread to chat about TNA in!

Especially as it sounds like its going to get bigger and rival WWE.

I have seen some comments about TNA in other threads so this could be the place to bring them all together!
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:31
Regular
anyone know where i can get in depth match analysis for Unbreakable?
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:39
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Legendary Link wrote:
> anyone know where i can get in depth match analysis for Unbreakable?

Try pwinsider.com
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> According to pwinsider.com Test, Shannon Moore, Kenzo and Hiroko
> Suzuki, Kevin "Mordecai" Fertig, and the Dudleys Boyz are
> all backstage at the TNA PPV right now.

Hopefully most of them won't get hired.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'd like to see the Dudleys though of course if they do get signed that'll bring alot of headaches for the money men at TNA as everyone else will be wanting the same pay deal and also Kenzo and Hiroko for sheer comedy value. The rest can rot in some two-bit indy fed for all i care :-D
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:46
Regular
"..."
Especially Test. Shannon moore used to be good, when he was in WCW, but seems to have gotten a bit flabby of late (never good for a crusier)...
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Plus while Moore was ok he'd just get totally pushed aside in the X-Division, would he bring anything new to it? I doubt it so i doubt he's worth signing.

Can't wait to see Haas though.

Unbreakable sounds like it was fudging awesome, Styles, Curry Man and Joe apparently putting on a MOTY candidate, shall be off to see if i can download that later. Strong and Aries was also apparently very good

And x-punk apparently not turning up, Hardy style
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:52
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Plus while Moore was ok he'd just get totally pushed aside in the
> X-Division, would he bring anything new to it? I doubt it so i doubt
> he's worth signing.

even the X-Division needs jobbers. At least he'd be there for Shark boy, Mikey batts, Jerrelle Clark and Zach Gowan to pick up wins over...
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Zach Gowen still employed by them? bah.

Is that movie that's just recently been released the one that Shark Boy had all the problems over?
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
Shark Boy and Lava Girl's 3D adventure or something like that?

I think that's the one. Hopefully the end result will be a huge push for the finmeister.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea some rubbish like that that will make Spy Kids 3D look like an oscar winning epic.

The Shark does indeed deserve a push

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.