GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil DS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Oh whoop-de-bloody-doo. Another remake of the original? Fantastic.

And wait a moment, this time it has a new FPS view? My God, how incredible. Incredibly LAZY more like.

I am furious. Yeah, I will still probably buy it, but that's not the point. This will be like the 50th time I'm gonna finish this game, and I wanted something fresh. Thanks Capcom.

And a heartwarming thanks to Tphi for the source from Cube-Europe.

Here are some screenshots -

[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=8159[/URL]
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Oh whoop-de-bloody-doo. Another remake of the original? Fantastic.

And wait a moment, this time it has a new FPS view? My God, how incredible. Incredibly LAZY more like.

I am furious. Yeah, I will still probably buy it, but that's not the point. This will be like the 50th time I'm gonna finish this game, and I wanted something fresh. Thanks Capcom.

And a heartwarming thanks to Tphi for the source from Cube-Europe.

Here are some screenshots -

[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=8159[/URL]
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's something, at least. It's anti Nintendo's kiddy image.

Even so, I'm hoping there will be new stuff in it (innovative touch screen puzzles, a bit of a re-working of the old house maybe?)

I'm not sure how well controlling the knife with the stylus will work, we'll see, although the ability to wipe blood splatters off the screen sounds interesting :D
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Divine Davine"
It sure does :D

I'm pretty sure Capcom will push the DS to its limits, and all the new features is more than enough incentive for me to buy it - it's just that I wanted a brand new game.

Oh well, we've got Viewtiful Joe coming from them and that looks very, very good.

P.S I didn't know you work for Cube-Europe. I'm one of your affiliates, too :D
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:19
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gimo80 wrote:
> P.S I didn't know you work for Cube-Europe. I'm one of your
> affiliates, too :D

Really? Forgive me for not knowing what site you work for sorry :$ And yeh, been working for CE since about May now.
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ah that's cool - since I saw your name on here, I wondered where the hell I've seen it from :)

Yeah, it's Maximum Cube I work for. It's really lacking staff, but we're getting ready for V.3 of it.

Have a look round - I've just done a new review for Meteos if you actually want to read it, heh.
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You just need some more people to come in and revitalise the site.

Just looking at the staff profiles.. that Mike Calderwood guy looks really creepy :| [URL]http://www.maximum-cube.com/staff.html[/URL] No offence if you know him well or anything ^_^
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Haha! No, I don't know him, and his reviews were so baaad. Yeah, I don't know why the hell he was hired but it shows how desperate we've gotten.

There are only like 3 people still doing stuff for the site, now. Anyone who is interested in helping, please just say. I'll be a very happy bunny :)
Wed 24/08/05 at 16:00
Regular
The fps view looks like its only when you use a knife, when you slash with the stlus on the touch screen, maybe its certain sections that use it.
Wed 24/08/05 at 16:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Isn't it only the bottom screen has the FPS view? And the top has the main 3rd person camera? Or probably what they'll do is have a map on the bottom screen with inventory buttons.
Wed 24/08/05 at 16:27
Regular
What would of been better in my opinion would of been to remake it using a simaler control system and camera type to resi 4, but oh well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.