GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now this is a bit scary..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4162054.stm[/URL]

Russia and China, together at last. "Not a threat", I think I saw somewhere written in that article. Riiiiight... So why are two of the Earth's most oppressive regimes "teaming-up", then? It's like the plot from a bad World War 3 war film.

EDIT: Or, am I just being some kind of horrible xenophobe that can't accept countries other than the UK and US can perform mock war games? You decide on our new lunchtime gameshow: Monkeyshaft!
Tue 23/08/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I think it'd be funny if Russia, China and Korea all stormed the US beaches with those guns that have a 'BANG' sign come out of them.

"WHAT?! I don't believe. My gun is a joking one! How am I going to killing Amerwicans and taking over thier country?! WTF!!!"
Tue 23/08/05 at 13:53
Regular
Nucleur warfare is a scary thought.

I can remember when I just moved into Secondary school and our Chemistry teacher kept on telling us the effects of a hydrogen bomb or a-bomb and how he knew how to make them.

What a guy, eh?
Tue 23/08/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
God, don't get me started...

Anyone who still thinks Nukes are "cool" should be sat down and forced to watch the following (at gunpoint if necessary...)

- The War Game
- Threads
- When the Wind Blows
- The Panorama doc about a 1 megaton device exploding over St Pauls

Come to think of it, they should be required viewing anyway...
Tue 23/08/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Captain to you."
They need to video it all and do a documentry type thing in the mock battles or a big brother-esc round the clock footage.

i wanna play too :(
Tue 23/08/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It wouldn't happen, it would all be over in a few minutes.

Unless they agree to some " No Nuke Policy ".
Tue 23/08/05 at 13:35
Regular
Thing is, if a war breaks out between the US and this Eastern Alliance, we'll get dragged into it by our puppet PM.
Tue 23/08/05 at 01:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
To be fair Borat, that's similar to saying:

"What's better than 1 Super-power in the world?"

"..."

"2!"

To be honest. I'd prefer none. And you are naive not to even have a slight suspicion aroused when you see news that China and Russia are co-operating militarily again...
Tue 23/08/05 at 01:02
Regular
I think we need a counter super-power to keep bush and his illuminati kronies from running the world exclusively.

We may be allied with the US but I'm not at all happy with where they're taking the world. I'm sure I can count on you all to vote for communism when the time comes. Stay alert, comrades.
Mon 22/08/05 at 23:30
Regular
Putin's a bit of a pirate on the quiet.

I bet he even has a secret parrot.
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
blimmerfisch wrote:
> China an opressive regime, yes. Russia post-Cold War not so much.
> I don't see why this is such a big deal.

Russia is rapidly going back the way though.
For instance, all the independant television channels have been closed down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.