GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do I do?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/08/05 at 13:04
"possibly impossible"
Someone offered me £25 for San Andreas today. I could use the money to get another PSP game (either Wipeout Pure or Everybody's Golf -aka Hotshots)

Problem is, £15 is in Virgin vouchers, and I hate getting games from that overpriced place...

So. Do I sell the game, even though I'm only a few missions in and will want to play it again, so that I can get another PSP game on launch?

hm...help me out...
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:13
"possibly impossible"
He's gone on holiday...
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
Cant you ask him on MSn or something?
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:42
"possibly impossible"
Do I give him the money not knowing if it's a US or JAP edition fo the game, or do I wait? decisions...
Fri 19/08/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
lcarus wrote:
> Oh, I recommend the Logitech Playgear case. You can whack it against a
> wall and it still won't break.

Are you saying you have one for sale? I might be interested if you are...but saying you've whacked it against the wall already is kinda off-putting.

:D
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:21
"possibly impossible"
lcarus wrote:
> Just emailed you about it (twice). As mentioned, I'll have to post it
> on Monday seeing as I'm leaving for Wales in a few minutes time.

One thing I wanted to know - was it a US or JAP one?

Ah well, looks like he's gone already. Anyone else know?...
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:02
Regular
Well, personally I'd keep San Andreas over a golf game :D.
Fri 19/08/05 at 12:52
Oh, I recommend the Logitech Playgear case. You can whack it against a wall and it still won't break.
Fri 19/08/05 at 12:50
Just emailed you about it (twice). As mentioned, I'll have to post it on Monday seeing as I'm leaving for Wales in a few minutes time.
Fri 19/08/05 at 09:01
"possibly impossible"
Well, if the Hotshots game that Mr 'flying too near to the sun' is offering is cheap enough, I can provide the extra and maybe get a decent case for the PSP and games...
Fri 19/08/05 at 08:54
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Flog the game and use the vouchers to buy something not game related that you want. Replace the vouchers with your own cash that you didn't spend and then spend all the cash on a new game.

Did that make any sense?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.