GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A fairly accurate personality test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 02:24
It's probably been done before, but

[URL]http://similarminds.com/global-adv.html[/URL]

It's quite good, I was surprised.
Wed 17/08/05 at 15:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
trait snapshot:

clean, secretive, does not make friends easily, observer, hates large parties, risk averse, perfectionist, reclusive, solitude loving, more practical than abstract, does not like to stand out, high self control, intellectual, mind over heart, very cautious, takes precautions, respects authority, irritable, emotionally sensitive

I'd say that's pretty close, although some of the words are a bit extreme.
Wed 17/08/05 at 14:27
messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic

I thought it was fairly accurate, though I don't know where strange/weird and likes bizarre things came from.

That I was interested in physics?
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:20
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Extraversion |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Stability |||||||||| 33%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Altruism |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 63%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Mystical |||||||||||| 50%
Artistic |||||||||||||| 56%
Religious |||||| 30%
Hedonism |||||||||||| 43%
Materialism |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissism |||||||||| 36%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 56%
Work ethic |||||||||||||| 56%
Self absorbed |||||| 30%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||||| 70%
Romantic |||||||||||||| 56%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56%
Wealth |||||||||||| 50%
Dependency |||||| 30%
Change averse |||| 16%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Individuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Peter pan complex |||| 16%
Physical security |||| 16%
Physical fitness || 10%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 50%
Paranoia |||||||||||||| 56%
Vanity |||||||||||| 50%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%
Female cliche |||||||||| 36%

trait snapshot:

open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash

The barry things are quite accurate (not too hard to get those right), but I think they were way, way off on the trait snapshot.
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:08
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Extraversion ||||||||||| 50%
Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 53%
Altruism |||||||||| 36%
Interdependence |||||| 30%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Mystical |||||| 23%
Artistic |||||| 30%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism |||| 16%
Materialism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Narcissism |||||| 30%
Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
Work ethic |||| 16%
Self absorbed |||||||||||||| 56%
Conflict seeking |||| 16%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 50%
Romantic |||||||||| 36%
Avoidant |||||| 30%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 63%
Wealth |||||||||||||| 56%
Dependency |||||||||||||| 56%
Change averse |||||||||||||||| 70%
Cautiousness |||||||||||| 43%
Individuality |||||||||| 36%
Sexuality |||||||||||| 43%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 63%
Physical security |||||||||||||||| 70%
Physical fitness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Paranoia |||||||||| 36%
Vanity |||||||||||| 43%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 43%
Female cliche |||||| 23%

Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:
changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test.
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Black Glove wrote:
> I really don't need to answer all those questions so a computer
> programme can inaccurately tell me who I am.

I like doing these to see how accurately they do it. Most people seem to misjudge me due to my facade of a persona, so I think it's all fun and games.
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:06
Regular
Black Glove wrote:

Particularly as they use "do you have an interest in theoretical physics?" and "are you a brainiac?" to determine whether or not you are an intellectual person. There also seemed to be a lot of repetition of the questions - there may have been subtle differences that I didn't notice, but I'm sure it was repeating itself towards the end. I also liked the question "can you run for an hour without stopping?" where it seems to me that, yes, I could if there was an insane axe murderer chasing me, but there's no way I'd actually want to do that on purpose.
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:03
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I think it makes me look more like a miserbale, depressed naff than I
> actually am.

Same here. I answered as accurately as I could and it still fudged up and made me look emo.

Yes, I may be quiet, a little introverted and rarely drink, but I don't sulk in front of a computer with a gilette in my left hand...
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> Well put.

...says the boy who was so interested in his results, he shared them with the rest of us...
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think it makes me look more like a miserbale, depressed naff than I actually am.
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:05
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Black Glove wrote:

Well put.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.