GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A fairly accurate personality test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 02:24
It's probably been done before, but

[URL]http://similarminds.com/global-adv.html[/URL]

It's quite good, I was surprised.
Wed 17/08/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Trait Snapshot
messy, disorganized, not rule conscious, rebellious, rash, weird, ambivalent about chaos, likes bizarre things, anti-authority, not good at saving money, not a perfectionist, leaves many things unfinished, low self control, strange, desires more attention, romantic daydreamer, abstract, impractical, unproductive, leisurely, likes the unknown

Nah
Wed 17/08/05 at 11:26
Regular
Trait snapshot:

clean, organized, regular, self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working, dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career, not worrying, respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal, optimistic, controlling, prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone, intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical, high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic

Normal??? I spend time on a chat forum, like mathematics and don't drink alcohol. How is any of that normal?
Wed 17/08/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I really don't need to answer all those questions so a computer programme can inaccurately tell me who I am.
Wed 17/08/05 at 11:55
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
trait snapshot:

paranoid tendencies, irritable, anxious, fidgety, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, prone to regret, depressed, second guesses self, somewhat fragile, dislikes change, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, very sensitive to criticism, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, defensive, obsessive, low self esteem

Mostly true.
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:05
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Black Glove wrote:
> I really don't need to answer all those questions so a computer
> programme can inaccurately tell me who I am.

Well put.
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think it makes me look more like a miserbale, depressed naff than I actually am.
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> Well put.

...says the boy who was so interested in his results, he shared them with the rest of us...
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:03
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I think it makes me look more like a miserbale, depressed naff than I
> actually am.

Same here. I answered as accurately as I could and it still fudged up and made me look emo.

Yes, I may be quiet, a little introverted and rarely drink, but I don't sulk in front of a computer with a gilette in my left hand...
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:06
Regular
Black Glove wrote:

Particularly as they use "do you have an interest in theoretical physics?" and "are you a brainiac?" to determine whether or not you are an intellectual person. There also seemed to be a lot of repetition of the questions - there may have been subtle differences that I didn't notice, but I'm sure it was repeating itself towards the end. I also liked the question "can you run for an hour without stopping?" where it seems to me that, yes, I could if there was an insane axe murderer chasing me, but there's no way I'd actually want to do that on purpose.
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Black Glove wrote:

I like doing these to see how accurately they do it. Most people seem to misjudge me due to my facade of a persona, so I think it's all fun and games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.