GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Rockstar Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, it's an online game, it's pretty damn good too. You name a band, control what you do (tour, practice, write songs etc.). It's in the early stages, undergoing development and stuff so it should only get better in time. Worth singing up that and taking a look around

[URL]http://www.therockstargame.com/[/URL]

You start off with 250 points (currency with which yo do stuff in the game) and after that you earn 7 points every 3 hours (crap system which I'm hoping they change) with which you try and dominate the musical world... So yeah. You release singles and albums, and there's charts for them, meaning we may be doing battle in the charts sometime soon.

Could be good - i'm enjoy it, so yeah.

Once you've signed up, join the Special Reserve group I made for us to all compare and contrast. Just click the link below:

[URL]http://www.therockstargame.com/fgroup_quickjoin.asp?Group=49&Pass=Buddle[/URL]

Respect.

Quicktip: Don't spend most of your money on 'skillz' to start with. Write a few tunes, get gigging. Though obv. spend some on skillz, otherwise your songs will be... crap.
Tue 30/08/05 at 08:36
Regular
I'vr bought another area, but while I've been touring round there, my popularity in the UK has been slowing going down...
Sun 28/08/05 at 23:46
Regular
Woo, I jsu tlogged on.

Uk no 1 album (no 2 in the world, oh so close, I'm going to check the difference in sales, in fact)
Sun 28/08/05 at 01:00
Regular
"8==="
You should find this more fun: [URL]http://www.thangorodrim.net/[/URL]
Sat 27/08/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Better Than You"
Another couple of features for getting more points. You can delete unused songs for 5 points back and you can gain points by refering friends.
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Better Than You"
Hmmmm, new feature. You can buy new areas with 25 popularity and £1m. Should make the game last longer, as you'll have to build popularity up every where else.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:27
Regular
It's not working for me either.
Wed 24/08/05 at 12:56
Regular
"Better Than You"
Is it just me or is this not loading up for any one else at the moment too?
Tue 23/08/05 at 02:17
Regular
"8==="
Oh, the skill...

*Goes to play Xbox*
Tue 23/08/05 at 02:16
Regular
Yeah, but I've only got 41 ability (or something), but I'm quite the popular band, you know?

Go On Tour: Report

Gig #1
Tickets Sold 58246 (90%)
Capacity 65000
Performance 79%
Money Made £459,695
Tue 23/08/05 at 01:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Just wait munn-eth.

I think on one of my accounts my band has almost 100 ability. That's plenty of points.

Plus on another I've released a good album. One of them in this group must come close to rivaling you soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.