GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kaunas vs Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 15:39
Regular
Is this on TV? At all? TNS getting dicked by Stevie was on ITV2, but tonight it doesn't seem to be that. Instead, they're showing a rerun of Man Utd vs some Chinese club in a friendly.

Man Utd win 3-0, by the way. Park and two from Scholes. Some guy fouls Nistelrooy and he uses it as an excuse to vent spleen about the fact he's crap now. Alan Smith continues to play in a defensive midfield role (this makes me laugh). I've checked so you don't need to watch it. Don't thank me.

Am I going to have to listen to it on Radio 5? Presuming they have it and not live coverage of Shaun Wright-Phillips eating his first meal in the Chelsea canteen (Commentary by Ed De Hoey).

Oh, and the match. Baros is in the squad. Odds on him staying on the bench and not even moving to warm up in case he trips over Traore and reduces his market value?
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Cisse just missed what should be a sitter for a £17m striker. Ne'er mind.
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:42
£14m, no?
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Crouch, the man with the 8 foot legs and the 2cm vertical leap
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
down wrote:
> £14m, no?

Possibly. I can't remember/be bothered to look it up. Still their record signing and a hell of a lot of money.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:07
Meh, I think when he gets a good run he'll come good.
Wed 27/07/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Liverpool goals and Rafa's short post match interview :

[URL]http://d36.yousendit.com/D/144R4JDBWI8K725XL151FIJ20Y/260705%20Kaunas%201-3%20Liverpool.zip[/URL]
Wed 27/07/05 at 23:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
down wrote:
> Meh, I think when he gets a good run he'll come good.

Oh definitely. I like the guy a lot and have always tipped him to be an awesome player and a sound investment for Liverpool.
Tue 02/08/05 at 19:20
Regular
So, what's the score going to be tonight with super-prolific Crouch up front?

At least Luis Garcia is starting, I love that little Spaniard.
Tue 02/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
That game was incredibly dull.

It's really quite worrying how significant a difference Gerrard makes.
Wed 03/08/05 at 11:25
Regular
"Green & White Army"
At least Cisse is looking good and didn't blast the ball for once when he scored.

Did anyone see the interview before the match ith Rafa?

ITV2: "Are you interested in Michael Owen?"

Rafa: "At the moment we have many strikers"

ITV2: "So you are not interested in him?"

Rafa (with wry smile): "We need a centre back and right midfielder"

He didn't say no or yes and maybe what he said before before about him was just a smokescreen. With Baros on his way out and Le Tallec out on loan we could do with another striker. There are rumours of Owen coming on loan with a view to a permanent transfer next season when more funds are availiable. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but it could be a possibility.

Oh yes it was a incredibly dull match but it did win me money!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.