GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why in Harry Potter do they have a 'house' named after someone who was evil, then they put all the evil-looking kids in it? Surely that'll give them a complex?
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
Robbie V you seem to have completely missed sections of the book and read the ending and then gone back quite a few pages. It's a very strange way of readign a book.
Tue 26/07/05 at 22:20
"period drama"
The scandal!
Is Harry a dirty paedo, then?
Tue 26/07/05 at 12:00
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
one bit that was cheap was that Ginny just kissed Harry without anywhere in the book mentioning she had broken up with dean thomas
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:54
Regular
"\\"
Robbie V wrote:
> ******Serious Spoiler******
>
> At the end of the new book Malfoy is sneaking around. Dumbledore
> paralises harry against a wall and throws the invisible cloak over
> him. Then malfoy reveals why he is working for voldemort. He is about
> to drop his wand against dumbledore when Snape comes in and Avada
> Kedavras the disarmed grand wizard!!!
>
> Then it is Dumbledores funeral about a chapter later and Harry gets a
> new girlfriend.... Ginny!!!

Y'know you can comment on the story, instead of just repeating it for everyone.
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:52
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
has anyone read the spoiler yet?
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
<<<<<<<<< Awesome, it fits.
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's an evil book, it lures children from the teachings that a bearded man made wine from water and that a bush burned and gave voice and that a man parted the sea with his hands and that a man came back to life after being dead for 3 days, right, and it teaches them to believe in MAGIC!!!!
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I still can't get over the bit where they cancel the exams - what does that teach kids?! Think of the children!
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
******Serious Spoiler******

At the end of the new book Malfoy is sneaking around. Dumbledore paralises harry against a wall and throws the invisible cloak over him. Then malfoy reveals why he is working for voldemort. He is about to drop his wand against dumbledore when Snape comes in and Avada Kedavras the disarmed grand wizard!!!

Then it is Dumbledores funeral about a chapter later and Harry gets a new girlfriend.... Ginny!!!
Tue 26/07/05 at 11:24
Regular
In a slightly more serious point, it appears she can't "finish" books. After seeing a couple of the movies, I mentioned this to a couple of people who'd actually read the books and they agreed that there tends to be a lot of build up, but no real substance to the ending. Considering you (Goatboy) only read the first half of the book and already didn't like it, I certainly wouldn't advise reading the rest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.