GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why in Harry Potter do they have a 'house' named after someone who was evil, then they put all the evil-looking kids in it? Surely that'll give them a complex?
Mon 25/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why in Harry Potter do they have a 'house' named after someone who was evil, then they put all the evil-looking kids in it? Surely that'll give them a complex?
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:18
"period drama"
I think it's best not to ask 'why' in relation to Harry Potter.
That's an endless road.
Mon 25/07/05 at 15:31
Regular
On a similar note, I got dragged along to last year's Potter (with Gary Oldman). Now, Mr Oldman, fantastic as a bad guy if you ask me (particularly liked him in Leon), turned out to be *doubtful spoiler* a good guy, despite the manic expressions he put on when receiving his prisoner id photos and despite the fact that he would have made a far better enemy than any of the muppets before him. Why...?

I shall try very hard not to be dragged to the next one.
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
BUMBLEBEE KILLS DRAKE!!!!
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Captain to you."
Tut tut monkey you need to read the books.
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:42
Regular
"youngest regular"
Goatboy wrote:
> BUMBLEBEE KILLS DRAKE!!!!
thanks alot moron uve spoiled it in fact....
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:45
Regular
"youngest regular"
WARNING:DO NOT LOOK DOWN IF U ARE STILL READING THE NEW POTTER BOOK
SPOILER ALERT
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:49
Regular
"8==="
snake10 wrote:
> [B]HELLO? HE-LLO? ARE THERE SPOILERS HERE!? NOPE, CAN'T SEE ANY. *LOOKS DOWN, READS SPOILERS* WHAT ARE THESE? THEY CAN'T BE SPOILERS HELLO ARE THERE SPOILERS HERE? *WANDERS OFF OUT THE OTHER DOOR*

[S]Post Message

You appear to have made an error filling out the form used to post a message.

PROBLEM: You have typed most of your post in CAPITAL letters. Some people find this discourteous, as it gives the impression you are shouting, and is not allowed on these forums.

Please go back and correct the problem(s).

/[S]
Tue 26/07/05 at 08:07
Regular
snake10 wrote:
> Warning: Do not look down if u are still reading the new Potter book.

Is that because if you really, really believe in Harry Potter, then you'll start to fly? Also, if you shut the book quickly enough, it counts as clapping your hands and another wizard comes back to life.
Tue 26/07/05 at 08:29
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
Also, if you shut the book quickly enough, it
> counts as clapping your hands and another wizard comes back to life.

Is that true?

Excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.