GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great American Bash Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/07/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
1. World heavyweight title

Batista v jbl - my prediction: Batista - result: jbl

2. United states title

orlando jordan v chris benoit - my prediction: chris benoit - result: orlando jordan

3. wwe tag team title

MNM v John Heidenreich + Road Warrior Animal - my prediction: MNM - result: John Heidenreich + Road Warrior Animal

4. no1 contender's match

undertaker v muhammed hassan - my prediction: muhammed hassan - result: undertaker

5. normal match

booket v christian - my prediction: christian - result: booker t

6. bra + panties match

torrie wilson v melina - my prediction: torrie wilson - result: melina

7. secret match

eddie guerrero v rey mysterio - my prediction: eddie guerrero - result: rey mysterio

8. 6 man tag match

the BWO v the mexicools - my prediction: the mexicools - result: the mexicools

what are your predictions?

wow! i got 1 / 8
Mon 25/07/05 at 10:19
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Yeah i got 3/8. The PPV overall gets an "ok" from me.

My favourite match has to be Guererro vs Mysterio even though Eddie acts like an unstable perve to Rey's son and the match ended in a strange fashion.

The most boring match for me has got to be OJ vs Benoit, is it just me or did this match just drag on with no real meaning?

I was disappointed with bWo vs the Mexi-uncools, how long did it last? did it make the 5 minute mark?

Christian vs Booker T was a promising match but the end was severely poor, mainly cause Captain Charisma lost. The Heel was cheered for and the Face was booed... cant blame them though when Booker has "that" at Ringside.

Best part of the night though has to be the Last Ride through the Stage... toodles Mr Hassan! Batista vs Undertaker... :'(
Mon 25/07/05 at 09:09
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
wow! i got 1 out of 8

on my predicted results
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> Thats why i was surprised they did it because i thought HBK was one
> of the people who would never be attempted for a heel turn for the
> rest of his career.

Especially considering his bashing of the bible ways :-D
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:30
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Thats why i was surprised they did it because i thought HBK was one
> of the people who would never be attempted for a heel turn for the
> rest of his career.

Yet the best part of his career was when he was a cocky heel.
Sun 24/07/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:

> he's kind of playing a slight heel. Hogan vs HBK will always be face
> vs face, this is just a way of making sure everyone knows who they're
> cheering for. unless he does somethig spectacular, i can't see him
> being a total heel before summerslam, i doubt hogan will bother
> turning up to many non-ppv events to help progress the turn.

Thats why i was surprised they did it because i thought HBK was one of the people who would never be attempted for a heel turn for the rest of his career.
Sun 24/07/05 at 10:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Just a shame the Hardy work has become so tiresomely predictable and
> already boring. Pretty good going from the WWE though, they made an
> exciting angle dull and repetitive within 2 weeks.

astonishing isn't it?
last weeks poor hardy appearance was a waste of time, noone cared, and noone will really care again until he gets his hands on edge. the longer they leave it though, the more impact it loses, and the lamer it gets as a work.
>
> and talking of HBK has anyone figured out what type of heel he's
> trying to play? If so please tell me as i can't for the life of me
> figure it out

he's kind of playing a slight heel. Hogan vs HBK will always be face vs face, this is just a way of making sure everyone knows who they're cheering for. unless he does somethig spectacular, i can't see him being a total heel before summerslam, i doubt hogan will bother turning up to many non-ppv events to help progress the turn.
Sat 23/07/05 at 23:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hes trying to play the "I'm a heel but im pretending to do it for the good of others" as was the Rikishi storyline when he ran over Austin "I did it for the Rock"

I was hoping that with the Hardy situation this week that he would be shut in a cage with Edge and nobody would be able to get in to break it up. Unfortunately it didnt happen :(
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> but recently the WWE has had a bit of thinking behind some storylines,
> such as the Hardy work or the HBK heel turn which i never saw coming.
>
> I like this better as it is unpredictable

Just a shame the Hardy work has become so tiresomely predictable and already boring. Pretty good going from the WWE though, they made an exciting angle dull and repetitive within 2 weeks.

and talking of HBK has anyone figured out what type of heel he's trying to play? If so please tell me as i can't for the life of me figure it out
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think this whole Hassan thing is a good thing to happen because it once again has got us thinking. A lot of last year seemed predictable to me, but this year i am not sure what will happen, and this is happening more often recently.

I used to think...yeah thats gonna happen then thats gonna happen then thats gonna happen and i would usually be right, but recently the WWE has had a bit of thinking behind some storylines, such as the Hardy work or the HBK heel turn which i never saw coming.

I like this better as it is unpredictable and i would like to see Hassan win the match and then Undertaker take him out leaving the slot open as has been said before.

Unless Taker wins the title and then his feud with Orton goes on for the World Heavyweight title. But then again Orton will probably challenge Batista for the title after his feud with Taker has finished because he vowed to take the title after Batista injured his shoulder.

Hmmmm...what are they going to do...looking forward to see what happens.
Sat 23/07/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> i predict it will be awful. the pinnacle being the bra + panties
> match.
>
> i also predict i'll tape it and watch it anyways :D

Curse the watching out of habit routine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.