GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"About Edgy. Something's wrong. Seriously."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 15:11
Regular
Something is very wrong with Edgy.

I was talking to him on MSN with the E-mail address [email protected]. This is the address he said he got after someone hacked his account.

As we were chatting, he said he was a moderator of a site. When I asked him which, he said he was moderator of "this site". I thought he meant SR, so I said, "You work at SR?". He then said he didn't know what SR or Special Reserve was, and denied all knowledge of UKdiscussions.com.

I pressed him as to which site he was talking about, and he went quiet. After a while, he said "I'm gay" and then MSN said he was having network problems. Now, he's offline.

I think this is a hacker or something, as "I'm gay" isn't just something you come out with.

Does anyone know anything about this?
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:32
Maybe it was that ROB guy MJswerve was on about
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
Here's the latest:

This hacker who I'm 99% sure is an ex-webriend called Robert (or better known as Bob), was blocked from my first hotmail account ([email protected]) because he stuck a picture of me (which wasn't a very good one) on hotornot.com without my permission and wouldn't give me the username or password to get rid of it.

I emailed hotornot and they blocked all the pictures he put on.

Then he hacked into my hotmail account and started using it. Before I mentioned him, he said he had been 'talking to Wldnas last night'. Wldnas said he got a funny message that night and I explained to him the situation.

Rob is the only person who I know that would target me and Wldnas because he likes to play jokes on people but he goes a bit too far.

So this morning I got into my new hotmail account and had recieved an email from the abuse address saying the password had been reset on my original account. I typed in this new password and I still couldn't get in.

When I tried to get back on my new account ([email protected]) I couldn't.

And the hacker has been talking to some of you and some of my ICQ contacts.

As most of you know, I'm completely honest and never make things up and I'm definately not gay! I never say thigns like that and never will!

If you want to contact me you can through ICQ which has been secure for over a year. My number is 89358634.

If you've still got me added onto your hotmail contact lists....delete me from your contact list and try to block the user as well!

Tony please read this next bit:

Rob knows about Gameaday and I'm not sure whether this site is completely safe. Because the registrations aren't on a secure site I reckon Rob would be able to access anyone of our accounts on here!

Please do anything you can to make this site secure!

Thanks.
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:29
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Tum ti tum...
eh?
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
......ti tum
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:26
Regular
Tum ti tum...
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> It was funny though wasn't it? Wasn't it?

no it wasnt
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
it wasnt me... :)
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It was funny though wasn't it? Wasn't it?
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:18
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Why not just go with the obvious explanation? Let's face it, he's
> gay!!

If I was a moderator on this site...You'd be banned now for insults like that Vottanator!...let me finish reading the topic and I'll update you on the hacker....
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:15
Regular
Hmmm.

Something isn't quite right here, is it.

Either Edgy's little brother got on when Edgy went to the toilet or something, or Turbo was talking to Bob for the whole time.

Still, quite worrying. Let's hope he comes online soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.