GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"About Edgy. Something's wrong. Seriously."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 15:11
Regular
Something is very wrong with Edgy.

I was talking to him on MSN with the E-mail address [email protected]. This is the address he said he got after someone hacked his account.

As we were chatting, he said he was a moderator of a site. When I asked him which, he said he was moderator of "this site". I thought he meant SR, so I said, "You work at SR?". He then said he didn't know what SR or Special Reserve was, and denied all knowledge of UKdiscussions.com.

I pressed him as to which site he was talking about, and he went quiet. After a while, he said "I'm gay" and then MSN said he was having network problems. Now, he's offline.

I think this is a hacker or something, as "I'm gay" isn't just something you come out with.

Does anyone know anything about this?
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Something is very wrong with Edgy.

I was talking to him on MSN with the E-mail address [email protected]. This is the address he said he got after someone hacked his account.

As we were chatting, he said he was a moderator of a site. When I asked him which, he said he was moderator of "this site". I thought he meant SR, so I said, "You work at SR?". He then said he didn't know what SR or Special Reserve was, and denied all knowledge of UKdiscussions.com.

I pressed him as to which site he was talking about, and he went quiet. After a while, he said "I'm gay" and then MSN said he was having network problems. Now, he's offline.

I think this is a hacker or something, as "I'm gay" isn't just something you come out with.

Does anyone know anything about this?
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Why not just go with the obvious explanation? Let's face it, he's gay!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
3:16
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Hold on. Now it's 3:16
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Stuff off you insensitive git. This is worrying.
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Well, he said someone's stolen his account once in the past, and they may well have done the same to his new one. I was in the conversation too, and it didn't sound like him...
There are loads of faults in hotmail which give access to passwords, he could try moving to another service and being careful who he gives his e-mail to.
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I'm very sorry. I'll send out a search party immediately.
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:21
Hes a moderator of the Code Junkies site. Look in the topic called "Why don't publishers put trailers for other forthc..."
in this forum.
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:21
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Could this count as a criminal offense or something!
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
QuakeTheRoom wrote:
> Hes a moderator of the Code Junkies site. Look in the topic called
> "Why don't publishers put trailers for other
> forthc..."
in this forum.

I know. That's a bit weird as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.