GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who still plays WoW?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm thinking of subscribing for a month maybe.
Anything new since about March/April? I bet there are about 3 updates too.
Page:
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's a sexy goddam rod and no mistake, I've got one.
And got another and sold it to vendor (damn soulbound nonsense)
Go through the instance on the right first, the library. Kill the boss (think he has the rod) and you'll get the Scarlet Key, which unlocks all the other doors.
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:52
Regular
Yeah, been through it a few times, went specifically for Doan in the Library and not once has he dropped the bloody thing :(

Always drops the hippy dagger and some other junk I don't need :@
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah. In which case I'm not sure, I presumed it was him that dropped the staff. I've done the whole monastary once and back into the library a 2nd time because I missed a book.
Doesn't hotbot tell you what drops are where?
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:03
Regular
It's definitely Doan in the Library that drops it, he just hides it when he sees me coming!

I might run through it a few times tomorrow, try my luck then - finding it a chore to level up at the moment though - hate Desolace, hate Swamp of Sorrows, hate Stranglethorn Vale :|
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Desolace is dull as hell.
I do enjoy Stranglevale though, mainly because I can fish quietly for firefin snappers to make fire oil when I get fed up of being chased by pirates.
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> Desolace is dull as hell.

Absolutely tedious. I went back there to try for some yellow / green quests as all I have is elite / dungeon / red currently.

I spent about 15 minutes before porting back to Booty Bay.
Wed 27/07/05 at 14:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There is fun to be had in desolace, enslaving an infernal to run around with makes me smile.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bullett, go to Nijel's Point and speak to the Argent Dawn guy near the flight master. Then go to the very southern bit of the map, on the eastern side - you'll see a huge arch. In there are lots of skeletons. Kill 15 or whatever it is, and then go back.

Then go to Southshore and et voila.

level 58, nearly 59.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm hooked again.
Just got lv39 there, woohoo.

Good news is I haven't been attacked once by horde... in Stranglevale as well. It is like the old days and I avoided going to another server though the others move was probably a good call as it did suck.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh yeah

How to I get to SM and Desocase?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.