GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shadowman 2 questions."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 11:32
Regular
Want to know anything about Shadowman 2? I know some of you do so post a question in here and I will try my best to answer it.

Shadowman 2 is the future of gaming....
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:09
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
No one is going to argue over their Zelda scores. MAybe Majoras Mask scored a bit high. Oh Perfect Darks score was Ok.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:05
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
MJswerve wrote:
> Zeldapro wrote:
> NOM are a bunch of Nerds though!

I think
> you might be being to nice with that one. I would tell you what I
> think of them but it would not get on the post.

I also think
> that they are a
> bit biased to towards the N64, the worst I
> have ever seen them give
> a game is like 20% or something, even
> Superman got around average!

A bit biased they love the thing.
> One of them (rich i think) said he thought that 1080 is the best
> snowboarding game on any console. Ok it is a good game (especially
> as I can do a 1080 without going off a ramp), but compared to ssx it
> is utter sh*te. Superman 20% how did they work that one out 1% is
> over the top in my eyes.

Right on SSX rules over all of the snowboarding games the only game percentages I think were OK were Zelda.

The new snow boarding game for the XBOX looks OK too!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:03
Regular
Zeldapro wrote:
> NOM are a bunch of Nerds though!

I think you might be being to nice with that one. I would tell you what I think of them but it would not get on the post.

I also think that they are a
> bit biased to towards the N64, the worst I have ever seen them give
> a game is like 20% or something, even Superman got around average!

A bit biased they love the thing. One of them (rich i think) said he thought that 1080 is the best snowboarding game on any console. Ok it is a good game (especially as I can do a 1080 without going off a ramp), but compared to ssx it is utter sh*te. Superman 20% how did they work that one out 1% is over the top in my eyes.
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:51
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I know I never completed it since it was rented but I had kept it over due!
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
I believe I finished it but didnt have all the 120 souls though!! Took me about a solid month to get to the end. Some bits I found were a bit tedious but there is so much to get through it kind of makes up for it!!
I played it on the PSOne and it was shockingly poor. I cant believe that it was the same game, it was terrible!! How the developers got to release it I will never know!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:49
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
NOM are a bunch of Nerds though!

I also think that they are a bit biased to towards the N64, the worst I have ever seen them give a game is like 20% or something, even Superman got around average!
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:46
Regular
You did have it. Class! I thought it was a great game. I totally completed it with 120 souls. It was so good I did it all again but couldn't remember where certain ones werev so I only got 112. The only thing I find annoying is the fact that my mate has it on his Dreamcast and the sound is much better which gives the game more atmosphere. Oh and also the fact that it takes no way near 70 hours to complete like NOM say sit does.
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:46
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I dont have it on the N64 I only rented it and I thought it was Ok just I found some parts somewhat tedious!
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
Only had a quick read through - Didnt notice that bit!!

I did have Shadowman on the N64 - Thought it was quite a good game, lasted me ages. I am really looking forward to this sequel though. From what I have read it sounds a lot better than the first and should be a classic!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:40
Regular
Yep I have already said that Mattyboy. Have you played Shadowman before?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.