GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vieira then...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 13:32
Regular
Will he actually leave this time then?

And what do arsenal fans think of this?

Good money considering his age and probably past his peak, but he's still your captain!
Thu 14/07/05 at 22:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nedved - Vieira - Emerson - Camoranesi

All fully fit = best midfield in the world. Easily.
Thu 14/07/05 at 20:50
Regular
Blank wrote:
> No, he's not, Nedved is the offensive midfielder. Check Pro Evo if you
> don't believe me. He'll probably slot into the misfit position that's
> usually inhabited by the likes of Appiah.

--

Ah, yes, I remember now. Nedved plays on the left, doesn't he? Against Liverpool it was waster Blasi, I think. Hm, Juventus will have an awesome midfield with him. Not that it's too shabby now.

Bets on new Arsenal captain, then? Sol? Thierry? Won't be Berkhamp, I think.
Thu 14/07/05 at 20:36
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hmmm.

He's gone.

Many will start to go, "haha, you lost your captain." but to be fair. We sold him and we must have our reasons why. Who knows. Could be another bit of shrewd business from Wenger.
Thu 14/07/05 at 19:50
"Was the man of marz"
Clazon wrote:
> Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him go, but I could only see us
> "cashing in" on him, which would disrupt the team even
> more. If he goes, chances are Henry and others will consider a move.

That's certainly why now. He'll be worth less in a few years time. I hope nowwe buy some decent defenders!

And keeper
Thu 14/07/05 at 19:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No, he's not, Nedved is the offensive midfielder. Check Pro Evo if you don't believe me. He'll probably slot into the misfit position that's usually inhabited by the likes of Appiah.
Thu 14/07/05 at 18:34
Regular
Arsenal don't really need to worry too much. Gilberto will do all the holding work and Fabregas strikes me as someone who can dominate the team like Vieira did.

But I'm still pleased to see him go. Dirty Didi-diving fool. With Roy Keane far past his best, there is only one true box-to-box great left in the Prem (that's Stevie, by the way).

One thing though - how will he fit into Juventus' team? They'll have to drop Emerson, right? Pavel Nedved is the other central midfielder (isn't he?), and no way any team in the world will drop that genius.
Thu 14/07/05 at 18:04
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him go, but I could only see us "cashing in" on him, which would disrupt the team even more. If he goes, chances are Henry and others will consider a move.

If he and only he would move for the money, I'd take it. It's the many knock on effects I worry about. Sure he's a great player and provides invaluable service at times, but we need a replacement.

I guess in the end, for safety reasons I'll keep him and hope Flamini and FF develop in the same vein as they are now.
Thu 14/07/05 at 17:27
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hes gone.
Thu 14/07/05 at 16:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe good old Keano, and Gorgeous Neville staring a hole through him :-D
Thu 14/07/05 at 15:43
Regular
Damarus wrote:

> Although I will miss Keane vs Viera =(

aha, classic

[URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/Football%20-%20Roy%20Keane%20vs.%20Patrick%20Viera.wmv[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.