GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vieira then...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/07/05 at 13:32
Regular
Will he actually leave this time then?

And what do arsenal fans think of this?

Good money considering his age and probably past his peak, but he's still your captain!
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Colourless"
It changed around a lot due to injuries. Cole played in midfield with Maka and Lampard at times and thus all three did play together, however when Robben got injured, Cole went up in the top 3.

Cech
Ferreira-Carvalho-Terry-Gallas
Tiago/Cole-Makelele-Lampard
Duff-Drogba/Gudjohnsen-Robben

That was the normal team, however towards the end of the season it turned into:

Cech
Makelele-Lampard
Cole-Gudjohnsen
Duff-Drogba

And Tiago was class last season. When I say class, his goal against Man Utd was class - he was just generally solid. "Never a 6 or a 7 and never a 10, but always an 8 or a 9" as Jose described him.
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:21
Regular
Cole/Duff/Robben never played together, I'm fairly sure of that.

Eidur played midfield towards the end, though.
Sat 23/07/05 at 02:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm not sure, that's just what I thought it was after seeing little of their games.

Duff did play quite deep at times though.
Sat 23/07/05 at 02:01
Regular
cole duff and robben never really played at the same time did they?
Sat 23/07/05 at 01:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I thought it was more:

Cech
Ferreira-Terry-Carvalho-Gallas/Bridge
Cole-Makelele-Lampard-Duff
Drogba-Robben

Of course next season it'll be Del Horno at left back, and Wright-Phillips pushing someone out.
Sat 16/07/05 at 20:30
Regular
Yeah, pretty much. In the Jose 4-3-3 it was:

Cech
Tiago-Makelele-Lampard
Cole/Duff-Drogba/Gudjohnsen-Robben

Am I right? I think I am.
Sat 16/07/05 at 18:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Is Tiago a first team regular?
Fri 15/07/05 at 20:42
Regular
Oh, he's not for sale? Well, that must mean he's going nowhere, if they've said he's not for sale. That £60 million debt hanging around - no-one cares about that.

They don't need SWP anyway. Joe had an awesome second half of the season in the position SWP would play in. They'd be better focusing on Essien to fill that waster-Tiago 3rd midfield position. He basically had a sign around his neck saying "Reserved for Mr Gerrard" all last season.
Fri 15/07/05 at 18:55
Regular
I think they said he's not for sale..
Fri 15/07/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
Man City have just rejected Chelsea's bid of £20M for Wright-Phillips. If Man City are expecting more than that then I think Arsenal should look elsewhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.