GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO ONE wins TWICE"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/07/00 at 00:05
Regular
on gameaday. I wish to be proved wrong.
Mon 15/10/01 at 20:32
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Well Rn't u the lucky one!
Mon 15/10/01 at 20:32
"possibly impossible"
I don't mean to win so many times, It makes it look like I'm only in it for the competition, but it wouldn't be the same without all you guys (and gals) Don't give up, I think you've all got a pretty good chance of winning, just as long as you write topics from the heart, not for the GAD.

I just want to be at home, playing Gungriffon Blaze. I haven't even had time to get very far on the MGS2 demo yet!
Mon 15/10/01 at 21:23
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Where are you now?Work, uni??
Mon 15/10/01 at 21:48
Regular
"WWJD"
pb wrote:
> I don't mean to win so many times, It makes it look like I'm only in it for the
> competition, but it wouldn't be the same without all you guys (and gals) Don't
> give up, I think you've all got a pretty good chance of winning, just as long as
> you write topics from the heart, not for the GAD.

I just want to be at home,
> playing Gungriffon Blaze. I haven't even had time to get very far on the MGS2
> demo yet!

is that how you win by writing topics? do they have to be long?
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:03
Special reserve are so damn cheap I aint looked back since I joined never buying from eb again or game for that matter its great ere I feel welcome to speak my mind
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:04
Regular
"WWJD"
i know there wicked
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:06
Regular
"Touched!"
Silent85 wrote:
> Special reserve are so damn cheap I aint looked back since I joined never buying
> from eb again or game for that matter its great ere I feel welcome to speak my
> mind

Yeah , excellent prices, but what do u expect from such a quality company like SR, i always pre-order from here now, i've been a member for 2 years now, and i will be for a long time to come :)
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:12
Regular
"WWJD"
i know i always order from here two. If you dont put a first class stamp on for £3.00 howlong does it take? i forgot
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Touched!"
2 days i think m8
Mon 15/10/01 at 23:21
"possibly impossible"
Triple_H wrote:
> Where are you now?Work, uni??

Work....still!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.