GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ok so now I will make a real conversation to talk about and here it is ok is that ok with you smv or do you want to close this one?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 18:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well I know a lot of you play classic games. But have you got any on your PC and if you do what ones do you have and what is your best one? Are you even going to tell me?Ok so we are not really talking in this are we?
Page:
Sun 24/07/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok good. And thanks.
Sat 23/07/05 at 23:14
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Unfortunately my composition skills aren't quite up to the genius that is 'microsoft sam song', but I'm getting there!

You will be informed by my newsletter when I break that boundry.
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok....
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:21
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ah touché.
Sat 23/07/05 at 09:07
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Well you kept telling me you wanted to subscribe to my newsletter...
Sat 23/07/05 at 08:19
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Newsletters from Bob? Yes, please. ;-)
Fri 22/07/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Calm down, it's only an internet forum.

In other news, [URL]http://markwatkinson.dmusic.com[/URL]
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:37
Regular
Not worth getting worked up
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Have you ever thought of doing something better in your life then taking the P**S of me?
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:00
Regular
Erm...

1) You record "songs" (if you could call them that) and willingly subject yourself to embarrassment on an internet forum.
2) You're 14 and yet your spelling & grammar is, well, utterly appalling.
3) You find it almost impossible to think up a story that a) Doesn't involve someone dying/getting mutilated or b) is something original.
4) You posted 3 topics about the same game, all three of which have very little point to them other than to tell us what a big boy you are because you own an 18-rated game.
5) You keep repeating the same moronic n00bish mistakes despite everyone's best attempts to change your ways.
6) You post utterly ridiculous comments and, frankly, spam the place up. For example, in response to a post I wrote about Fallout 2: "cool will I find it on e-bay?". Are you somehow incapable of looking for yourself?
7) You are oblivious to almost everything negative said about you, and your overuse of the word 'cool' and exclamaition marks is annoying beyond belief.
8) You smell.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.