GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions League Qualifying Rounds 1 and 2 Draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 11:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Liverpool get TNS in the first qualifying round! :D

Good news that we only have to go to Wales so early in the season, rather than Kazakhstan...

I'm sure TNS will be delighted as well, as they were offering to play us in a one-off game anyway. It's sure to bring in some funds.

In other (slight) interest, Glentoran will play Shelbourne in a Northern Irish v Irish encounter...

In the second round draw, looks like Celtic will be playing Albanian side Tirana...not exactly easy.

Sky Sports News seemed to get confused there...looks like in the 2nd round Liverpool could go to Lithuania or the Faroe Islands assuming they beat TNS, so nothing awful.

So, rather than going on an 8-hour plane flight ot the other side of Europe, we've only got to take a bus 2 hours up the road. :D
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Liverpool get TNS in the first qualifying round! :D

Good news that we only have to go to Wales so early in the season, rather than Kazakhstan...

I'm sure TNS will be delighted as well, as they were offering to play us in a one-off game anyway. It's sure to bring in some funds.

In other (slight) interest, Glentoran will play Shelbourne in a Northern Irish v Irish encounter...

In the second round draw, looks like Celtic will be playing Albanian side Tirana...not exactly easy.

Sky Sports News seemed to get confused there...looks like in the 2nd round Liverpool could go to Lithuania or the Faroe Islands assuming they beat TNS, so nothing awful.

So, rather than going on an 8-hour plane flight ot the other side of Europe, we've only got to take a bus 2 hours up the road. :D
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Looks like Liverpool are going out then? ;)
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
FIX FIX FIX!!!
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:59
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Looks like Liverpool are going out then? ;)

Would'nt that just be the best thing ever, we could not be that lucky, could we.
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:11
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Shadow wrote:
> AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Looks like Liverpool are going out then? ;)
>
> Would'nt that just be the best thing ever, we could not be that
> lucky, could we.

Right Shadow, one more comment like that & I will open a can of whoop ass on you!
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:35
Regular
Very unlikely to happy but it would be so funny.

Hero's of Europe to Zero's of Europe.
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:37
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
But the hero's of Europe tag will go down in history! So who do you follow Mr Shadow?
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:52
Regular
Another team that play in Red just down the M62.
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:59
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Shadow wrote:
> Another team that play in Red just down the M62.

Oh dear. I might have known. So the big green eyed monster has reared his head. Haha. Oh well just remember that the trophy that you won in 1999 is now on permanently on display at anfield, so anytime you wanna see it just pop along! Haha
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Super Kev wrote:
> Oh well just remember that the trophy that you won in 1999

Key word there :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.