GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions League Qualifying Rounds 1 and 2 Draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 11:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Liverpool get TNS in the first qualifying round! :D

Good news that we only have to go to Wales so early in the season, rather than Kazakhstan...

I'm sure TNS will be delighted as well, as they were offering to play us in a one-off game anyway. It's sure to bring in some funds.

In other (slight) interest, Glentoran will play Shelbourne in a Northern Irish v Irish encounter...

In the second round draw, looks like Celtic will be playing Albanian side Tirana...not exactly easy.

Sky Sports News seemed to get confused there...looks like in the 2nd round Liverpool could go to Lithuania or the Faroe Islands assuming they beat TNS, so nothing awful.

So, rather than going on an 8-hour plane flight ot the other side of Europe, we've only got to take a bus 2 hours up the road. :D
Fri 24/06/05 at 17:22
Regular
You ight think that, but I could not possibly comment :D
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:46
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Shadow wrote:
> Fuuny how these things come to past, a few months ago they were
> offering Liverpool a match for their place in the Champions Cup and
> Uefa and the Welsh FA said no, now they have drawn them.

FIX FIX FIX :P
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:21
Regular
Fuuny how these things come to past, a few months ago they were offering Liverpool a match for their place in the Champions Cup and Uefa and the Welsh FA said no, now they have drawn them.
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:19
Hahaha, the funniest thing I've read today on the BBC site

TNS boss wary of Liverpool

hahahaha
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:16
Regular
There is no doubting Liverpool's acheivement last season as I said in one of my earlier posts.

However one cup win no matter Europe's biggest does not cover the fact that Liverpool went backwards in the Premiership. And it does not automatically mean you are going to be up there competing for it next season. You have to acknowledge that there are 3 teams currently ahead of you in the pecking order. And there is currently no sound footballing reason to see that changing over the coming 12 months.

It is good that we have 4 teams realistically competing for trophies in this country, better than a few years ago when there was only 2.
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:01
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Shadow wrote:
> The facts are Liverpool are no longer one of the big teams in
> England, and much as you would like to think things are changing you
> are not going to be competing for the Premiership come May next year
> or for many years.
>
> And fact a good season for Liverpool this coming season is 4th in the
> Premiership.

Oh dear. I think that we are going to have to agree to disagree on this. But the fact that its the first season with a new management team, the amount of injuries we've had & Harry Kewell is still at the club, all in all 2 cup finals & the biggest club trophy in Europe is not a bad season.
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:45
Regular
Super Kev wrote:
United over then 10 years will slowly decline due to there crippling debts.

Bless. The funny thing is that you actually HOPE that.

The facts are Liverpool are no longer one of the big teams in England, and much as you would like to think things are changing you are not going to be competing for the Premiership come May next year or for many years.

And fact a good season for Liverpool this coming season is 4th in the Premiership.
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:39
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Shadow wrote:
> I hope the thought of having the Champions Cup in your cabinet keeps
> you warm. As the way Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd are going it could be
> another 15 years before you win anything of note again.

Bless. The funny thing is that you actually believe that. United over then 10 years will slowly decline due to there crippling debts. I can see Arsenal & Chelsea doing pretty well over the next few years but Liverpool will be up there as well. I mean last season the list of injuries we had this season has been bigger that some teams squads. Oh and the fact that we have got Harry Kewell playing for us.
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:34
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Kawada wrote:
> Until one of your lot nicks it :-D

It'll be one of those everton lot that do it, its the only way they will have a trophy like that in there trophy cabnet!
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Until one of your lot nicks it :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.