GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Interpol"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 10:23
Regular
I've heard an ad on the radio for their new album, and it sounds quite good, but that's what the ad is for, right?

So has anyone got it? Is it any good?

Cheers.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:01
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Absolutely one of the most under appreciated albums of this year. That album deserves to kick into the mainstream, however if it does then non-fans will mindlessly pick it up and they will be overplayed, so I'm glad they are as quiet as they are.

A sleeper hit.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:57
Regular
Yeah, NEJ grows on me each time I listen. To be honest there isn't a single weak song. The last two on the album have s rtuggle standing out but they are still fantastic, and Next Exit by itself isn't amazing but it leads into Evil so well that it's worth listening to anyway.

It's flawless in my opinion.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:54
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Yeah I wasn't too keen on Not Even Jail at first, but its dark and powerful. Take You On A Cruise is absolutely amazing - the pattern of the song is realy unique, and the atmosphere behind it is mesmerising.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:52
Regular
Narc is sweet, there's songs like that, C'Mere and Evil that are great from the first listen, then there are songs like Not Even Jail and Public Pervert that get better each time you listen.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Divine Davine"
My god Antics is AMAZING. There is not one bad track on it, and their style is so distinctive, combining innovative structures to all of their songs on top of some truly inspirational lyrics. The first album is far darker, but this isn't lolly pops and candy, its the real deal - its not mainstream and you cannot compare them to other Indie acts, although I'm not sure what genre they are classed in.

Tell you what, download Narc. Unbelievable.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:27
Regular
It's not actually new, it's like a new upsurge of promotion.

I have it and it's absolutely fantastic. Every song is great, some are a little more upbeat than others, but they're all quite dark and powerful, but all in all an excellent album, you should definitely check it out without a doubt.

Their first album is also really, really good.
Fri 24/06/05 at 10:23
Regular
I've heard an ad on the radio for their new album, and it sounds quite good, but that's what the ad is for, right?

So has anyone got it? Is it any good?

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.