GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like you scared off a decent poster..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 09:36
Regular
Wheres Grix these days?
My brain is failing due to his lack of posts.

:(
Tue 05/07/05 at 22:41
Regular
Now I've got Lenny Kravitz blaring in my mind..

American woooooman...stay away from meeeehh!!!
American wooooman...mama let me beeeehhh!!

Whooaaaahhh!! I just got a call from Grix and he said he's making his way through customs in Detroit. Hm. Interesting.

Oh my gawwwd, he's half way here!!! *hurls*

He told me not to play on sr, so i's gotta log off now..:'(
Tue 05/07/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I've been to America twice... New York is nice, Philadelphia is shiiiite.... New Jersey is boring as watching paint dry.

I'd like to go to the Missippispsppissi Delta..... and maybe San Francisco... Not a big fan of the American way though.... so loud and in your face. No reserve or sincerity..

Just from personal experience, though... no offense, Yankees.
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Heh...I thought they was meeting in Spain.
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix is in America!
I'm going to be very dissappointed if he hasn't planned some kind of Coup to overthrow the government.
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:23
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Oh my god thats huge!!

[S]and expensive, lets hope he gets some
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'm guessing Celestine's posted because things no longer make sense to me...
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:20
Regular
I think I'll be so full of emotion when I see him walking down the airport corridor..I might just cry.

I feel like just bursting out in tears right now.. Jesus, I can't contain this excitement, this anxiety..

Ugh. I'm feeling like throwing up...

I should try to keep busy. But what the hell..I can't keep my mind on anything but my Grix flying in all that way to see me. Wow. He really loves me.. Heh.

I'm feeling my head spin..urgh.

[edit] Wouldn't that be a sight to behold at the airport.. I'll be a wailing crying vomitting fool..hm. This is not good.
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:14
Regular
"8==="
Shhh! The romans'll get you.

*Stands up*

I'm a Grix Thraves too!
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:13
Regular
Im a Grix Thraves.
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:13
Regular
"8==="
When personalities collide.

Still at least you'll both fall asleep at the same time afterwards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.