GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fog Tunes...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 22:19
Regular
A while ago I mentioned the SR tunes that I've made and posted on a website as MP3's. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have worked too well on there so I've added them to my Napster site.

I plan to be online (at home this time!) tomorrow at around 10am, so you can grab them from me on Napster at that time if you are at all interested in listening to the 'sound of the FOG'

The original tune is a dance anthem to SR
The remix is a a reworking of this with the addition of mentioning many of the FOG's famous names.
The Latino Mix is a spicy latin dance groove for SR summer.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Most people have put numbers or extra or missing letters in the song artists so it comes up in the search.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:50
"possibly impossible"
You can use Napster for free, but it filters out anything that sounds remotely commercial (I.e. if yuo had Blur in the title it wouldn't show it)
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:47
Is Napster still going, when is it turning commercial?

I bailed out of using it like a coward a while back ? :-]
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:44
"possibly impossible"
Game - The tracks are (I think)

SR.MP3
SR MIX.MP3 and
SR LATINO.MP3
the story is called SR STORY 1.MP3

And yes, that is my voice (kind of..)

Sheepy, Time_warp and Turbonutter have them, as does Grix, but then it depends if they are online on Napster at the time. Either keep trying or ask one of them.

or wait till I'm on MSN at the weekend (saturday mornings around 10am usually) and ask me!
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:24
These tracks are wicked PB!
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:22
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Cant get them anywhere!!!!

I have searched all the titles you added, but alas, nothing!
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:15
"possibly impossible"
pop.

Available from all good stockists (i.e. anyone who know has them on Napster)

SR tune/SR FOG Mix/SR Latino Mix and now the FOG Bladerunner story demo....

(am I milking this too much?)

;-)
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I like the latino. The story book is good. I can't seem to get the other one.
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:13
"possibly impossible"
Anyone got any feedback?

What should I do next?

Do you want your own voice in one of these, or as a voice actor in the story (check out SR Story 1 for a sample of how the Bleak Bleak Future story would sound as an audiobook)
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm downloading it now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.