GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fog Tunes...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 22:19
Regular
A while ago I mentioned the SR tunes that I've made and posted on a website as MP3's. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have worked too well on there so I've added them to my Napster site.

I plan to be online (at home this time!) tomorrow at around 10am, so you can grab them from me on Napster at that time if you are at all interested in listening to the 'sound of the FOG'

The original tune is a dance anthem to SR
The remix is a a reworking of this with the addition of mentioning many of the FOG's famous names.
The Latino Mix is a spicy latin dance groove for SR summer.
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:19
"possibly impossible"
A while ago I mentioned the SR tunes that I've made and posted on a website as MP3's. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have worked too well on there so I've added them to my Napster site.

I plan to be online (at home this time!) tomorrow at around 10am, so you can grab them from me on Napster at that time if you are at all interested in listening to the 'sound of the FOG'

The original tune is a dance anthem to SR
The remix is a a reworking of this with the addition of mentioning many of the FOG's famous names.
The Latino Mix is a spicy latin dance groove for SR summer.
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Am I in it?

If not :P

:D
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:19
"possibly impossible"
I believe that you are Sheepy.
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
why dont you try posting it to tony - i am all for beards to but i prefer fakebeards especially chocolate strawberry ones..........(all fakebeards are supplied by Will's beard shop)
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:30
"Uzi Lover"
your napster username pb?
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> your napster username pb?

That would be useful :)
Sat 02/06/01 at 09:17
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Am I in it?

If not :P

:D

Am i in it???
Sat 02/06/01 at 09:38
I bet I am not!
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:21
"possibly impossible"
Sorry, ISP let me down earlier.

TW and MWA, you are both in it!

Username is PBYRON01 - add it to your hotlist!
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm downloading it now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.