GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Since when was Flock the lead singer for RATM?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/06/05 at 22:52
"I'm deep inside your children"

I didn't realise he was so famous
Sorry!
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Memorandum! wrote:
> and she still wants to have to have anything to do with you?
> crazy folk stick together I suppose.

Yeah i dont understand that either but she has strange taste.
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:53
Regular
Can we atleast make a request for Special Reserve to confirm if they have the same IP and doman details.
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:52
Regular
"bot"
Flock wrote:
> she's been watching this place for ages.

and she still wants to have to have anything to do with you?
crazy folk stick together I suppose.
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> shes also posting on a 39 day old account that im certain nick created
> when he changed his name to red dog something or other oh, about 39
> days ago

Yep the account i used to save my name when i was messing around with other names. I gave her that account and she has access to this one as well. As i said last night i wasn't planning in introducing her for another 3 weeks but when i told her i had the account sorted she wanted to use it, she's been watching this place for ages.
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:49
Regular
*Head starts to hurt *

Are you like this all of the time ?
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:47
Regular
Exactly and Lindgren has talked to Nick a lot more than you Ms NY and if she is dead certain it is him (which is why she doesnt talk to him anymore because he does things like thist) than it must be him. Thats why Lucy Laptop posted so much then disappeared when we called him out on it. I mean come on, creating a girl up just to talk to Lindgren about himself because she didnt want anything to do with him anymore, that's pretty crazy.

So Flock you're going on holiday with your family? Where to? Butlins?
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
shes also posting on a 39 day old account that im certain nick created when he changed his name to red dog something or other oh, about 39 days ago
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
lets face it, it does
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:43
Regular
"bot"
a) It's clearly him
b) where would Flock ever meet a girl anyway?
c) what girl in their right mind would ever want to go out with Flock?
d) see a)
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
"cachoo"
Haha. Hahahaaaaaa. Funny how the moment a ladeh comes along, you all think she's a guy or a regular posing as her. Just because Ms Lucy Laptop was supposedly a fake, doesn't mean Flockette is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.