GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"War Of The Worlds"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/06/05 at 13:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
So anyone seeing this when it comes out ? :-) I'm looking forward to it big time ! I was saying ages ago how there should be a remake of this film, and just a couple of days later, I'm looking around film sites and there was news of this one being made !

And just to add to it, the release of the film pretty much lands on my birthday ! The old film is one of my favourites so its cool to have the new one arrive for my birthday. ;-)

I've been watching trailers for it since around Christmas time, but I've managed to avoid seeing this one thats supposedly doing the rounds online that shows the Martian war machines. Don't want to see them in all their glory till I see the film. :-)

Gonna be going on Thursday 30th June seeing as they start showing the film in Basildon a day early. ;-)
Wed 22/06/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Well hopefully it won't have a new "America saves the world" ending.

I too hope this doesn't happen, otherwise they might as well call it Independance Day 2.
Wed 22/06/05 at 08:45
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
War of the Worlds soundtrack just out now on iTunes btw. John Williams and all :)
Tue 21/06/05 at 23:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well hopefully it won't have a new "America saves the world" ending. Won't be happy if its a couple of hours of the U.S fighting Martians while all other countries are sitting around like "oh no, we're too lame to fight them ! Please help us America !"
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:57
Regular
But it is set in America.... AMERICA!

Bloody hollywood bas***ds.
Tue 21/06/05 at 13:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I found out about the film like July last year, I never used to go onto many film sites. So unless you're looking for something, you're less likely to just bump into it.

Monkeyman - Yeah ol Steve must have been smiling upon me. ;-) Actually my fiancee wasn't too chuffed with me one time. The one time she didn't go with her family to Universal, they bumped into him there. She decided to stay at home and chat to me. So I was shouldered with the blame. ;-)
Tue 21/06/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Savatt78 wrote:
> So anyone seeing this when it comes out ? :-) I'm looking forward
> to it big time ! I was saying ages ago how there should be a remake
> of this film, and just a couple of days later, I'm looking around
> film sites and there was news of this one being made !

Wow. What's life like under that big rock of yours?

[edit] Sorry, missed the ages ago bit. My bad. :D
Tue 21/06/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Savatt78 wrote:
> And just to add to it, the release of the film pretty much lands on
> my birthday ! The old film is one of my favourites so its cool to
> have the new one arrive for my birthday. ;-)

I hear Spielbergo timed it just for you.
Tue 21/06/05 at 13:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
So anyone seeing this when it comes out ? :-) I'm looking forward to it big time ! I was saying ages ago how there should be a remake of this film, and just a couple of days later, I'm looking around film sites and there was news of this one being made !

And just to add to it, the release of the film pretty much lands on my birthday ! The old film is one of my favourites so its cool to have the new one arrive for my birthday. ;-)

I've been watching trailers for it since around Christmas time, but I've managed to avoid seeing this one thats supposedly doing the rounds online that shows the Martian war machines. Don't want to see them in all their glory till I see the film. :-)

Gonna be going on Thursday 30th June seeing as they start showing the film in Basildon a day early. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.