GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wimbledon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/06/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Swivel!"
Can Henman really win this year?
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:33
Regular
That match was brilliant.

1. Because Venus played an excellent game
2. Sharapova is hot
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:23
Regular
"es argh"
Same thing
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:23
Regular
"0228"
Wasn't expecting that result. A Williams sister in the Wimbledon final for six years running now.
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:20
Regular
"0228"
That was Serena.
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:19
Regular
"es argh"
Didn't Sharapova steamroll Venus in the final last year?
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:18
Regular
"0228"
Venus just made a mess of the world's easiest shot on match point.
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:00
Regular
"0228"
M. Sharapova vs. V. Williams

Fantastic match so far, possibly the best of the tournament, men or women.
Fri 24/06/05 at 07:49
Regular
JFH wrote:
> I can't see Murray going too much
> further and his next game seems winable, and if I'm not mistaken he
> would have played Nadal in either the fourth round or the
> quarter-finals so he may have been let off a bit there.

I think he'll be out in the next round - Nalbandian is a very tough opponent. If he does make it through though, it wouldn't surprise me if he also won the match after that, but then he'd face the really big guns. He does appear to have the easiest quarter at the moment though, so its a good chance for him. (Having said that, Mirnyi is excellent and Thomas Johansson beat Murray a few weeks back [at Queens]).

As for Nadal, I think he would have been beaten by Murray had the match come together. As mentioned earlier in this topic, he was never going to make it far.
Fri 24/06/05 at 07:24
Regular
"0228"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Hell, for the money he makes, id go out there every year, do average
> and pick up the pay cheques.

I read somewhere that Henman is the richest player who has never won a Grand Slam. At least he's succeeded in making history, though perhaps not quite how he planned.
Fri 24/06/05 at 00:04
I don't think he tries to make himself more tired...

He's just not developed the upper body muscle to put shots away yet. Unlike freaky Nadal, who really does look like he's used steroids before, Murray is rather gangly and thin.

I was wondering - is it legal to take steroids if you're not competing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.