GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brass Eye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/06/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
My parents have signed up on one of those internet rental sites and I thought I'd give it a whirl and get the Brass Eye DVD. I almost watched the whole lot in one sitting, it really is fantastic.

"There's your £26,000, but I'll be watching you from a balloon and I can see a very long way".

-Some celebrity smashes a model of a person to demonstrate the affects of heavy electricity- "That could be your Mum".
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
"You've got bad AIDS and shouldn't have come in"

The whole part on the staged death of the girl’s parents to keep her away from drugs was simply fantastic. "Right now is probably the moment she'll vow never to touch a drug in her life".

The Daily Mail must have hated it.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I quite liked Barley, even if they did pick an easy target. After reading Screenburn, you can see that it's Brooker's gig, not Morris's.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
monkey_man wrote:
> It's better than The Day Today.

and that's an achievement in itself.
both shows are utter gold, which is why i couldn't believe Chris Morris was involved with the criminally crap Nathan Barley.

"it was only by the good grace of god that they were able to avoid an old woman up a stick"
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The paedophile special one is just...muuuuh. The idiot rentagobs that go on daytime TV espousing their limited view of the world to whichever unemployed dunceboxes will listen, really, really, get their comeupances.

"I'm taking 'nonce-sense'"
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mr Snuggly wrote:

> I could go on.

Please do.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's better than The Day Today.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Absolutely genius television.

"I don't want my arms to feel like a couple of weekends in a bad balloon"

"Sure, some people say these vertical farms are susceptible to strong winds, but for goodness sake, who's to say there's going to be a strong wind?"

I could go on.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
My parents have signed up on one of those internet rental sites and I thought I'd give it a whirl and get the Brass Eye DVD. I almost watched the whole lot in one sitting, it really is fantastic.

"There's your £26,000, but I'll be watching you from a balloon and I can see a very long way".

-Some celebrity smashes a model of a person to demonstrate the affects of heavy electricity- "That could be your Mum".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.