GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas quick review"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Excellent.
Spent 4hrs yesterday just pedalling around being a "homie".
Ate lots of fried chicken, worked out and spent money on clothes. Robbed a house, kicked an old lady in the head and emptied a tin of spray paint into some gang members faces.

I feel influenced and corrupted already.
Sat 11/06/05 at 15:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm having loads of fun on the game. ;-) Right now I'm having gang wars with the Ballas and taking their turf. Went clothes shopping and grabbed myself some dark trousers, expensive trainers, a wifebeater, plus a watch and dog tags. Oh and of course a hair cut - blonde cornrows.

Got a gf but I'm getting kinda bored with her - might drive her up the pier at high speed and dive out. A nice romantic ending in the ghetto - ahhhh.

Anyway, off to shoot Ballas in the face with my sawn off and smg's.
Sat 11/06/05 at 15:42
Regular
Can't get past this damn 3rd song in the dance competition, I keep coming so close but I always manage to mess up in the middle of one of the long lines and totally loose my rhythum.

I WILL DO IT THOUGH!
Sat 11/06/05 at 15:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Goatboy wrote:
> being a "homie".
> Ate lots of fried chicken

hahah, classic.
Sat 11/06/05 at 16:17
Regular
"yeah i know"
Ive got GCSE's and am wondering should i buy this
ive been hooked on fable for the past month and thats like a year ol do you think i would be able to resist this?
Sat 11/06/05 at 20:55
Regular
Get it.

Just think - when you are big and strong and on the dole you can buy whatever you want.

Go on, buy it.
Sun 12/06/05 at 13:26
Regular
I.LOVE.THIS.GAME.

God knows how long I've been playing it for and still I've only scratched the surface. Was doing some pimping missions last night and I got the hilarious message "My Client's getting rough with me, he thinks I've given him crabs, come and teach him a lesson!" from one of my many 'biatches'.

Unlocked some excellent stuff so far, I won't go into detail though as I don't want to spoil it for anyone else.
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Been taking turf again - I now pretty much run Los Santos. ;-) Brutally murdered a couple of thousand gang members along with my gf (biatch wouldn't drown so I settled for pistols to the back of the head).

Lost a couple of games of pool and decided to cheer myself up by beating the bloke to the floor with the pool cue and kicking him to death.
All in all, a pretty productive life so far. ;-)
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I havent done any of this yet.
Done all the Sweet missions and the Eazy-E bloke next door. Have just been working out at the gym and punching random people in the face.
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
Just finished all the Sweet missions and that Low Rider is fiiiiiiiiine. Gonna do Ryder next as Big Smokes missions are ghey.
Mon 13/06/05 at 01:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I am absolutely stuck on one of Big Smoke's missions.
It's the shooting people off the train one, you & him on a motorbike. I just can't get them all before he gets moody and leaps off. Best I've done is 2 left.

How on earth are you supposed to get them all?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.