GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Adverts you hate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
What are they?

Mine are Crazy Frog,Sweety the Chick,Nessie The Dragon and that new one dancing Bear.
Thu 16/06/05 at 09:16
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Does anyone else despise the celebrity endorsed American Express adverts...Why does anyone think that just because some uber rich celebrity, who doesnt actually need a credit card has one..that I can somehow relate to it and will also want one!!

My life..My card...My...painfull death?

Shame on you De Niro!
Wed 15/06/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ant wrote:

> "You just happen to live in Orpington...that's all."

I actually do live in Orpington believe it or not. They were filming that advert round out one way system. We liked it at the time. Now they are basically taking the P*ss out of us. Grrrr. Nice to hear your town mentioned on TV though, especially as it is a small town that hardly anyone knows!
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
The Remix is so more annoying!
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:56
Regular
"cachoo"
Insurance, loans and phone ringtone adverts make me wanna throw bricks at the TV.
Has anyone ever heard the Crazy Frog remix on the radio? I've heard the original but never the remix..
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
And the way she smiled was so annoying.
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The 'Yes' car insurance adverts were rather annoying. That stupid blonde woman's voice went straight through me.
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah I hate that as well,what are there names again? Because at the beginning he goes me and my brother something,I can't remember the name.
Wed 15/06/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Direct Line Insurance ... with those two brothers who have exactly the same accident / problem at exactly the same time.

Give me a break ... no pun intended :)
Tue 14/06/05 at 20:28
"period drama"
Tphi wrote:
> Herbal Essences.
>
> I for one don't orgasm while washing my hair.

Maybe you're washing the wrong hairea?
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yeah that one. It's just hate-able.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.