GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Women's Football, Euro 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 19:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Not bad for a bunch of lesbians, really.

And some unfortunate commentary, "She definitely got the ball, but the referee obviously thought she took her from behind."
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:47
Regular
"Colourless"
No. Way. She wasn't nice at all. Fara Williams isn't really that good looking either, but she's quite a good player. Only nice one was that Unitt at left back.

Thought that Carney was quite useful on the wing.
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't believe i missed the first half of the Brazil game to watch that rubbish. Good job i was channel surfing to catch it at all.

Those are meant to be international class players? None of them could control the ball, it was always bouncing off their shins. Even the Scots are better at footie than them lot :-D

Although that Finnish keeper was fit :-D
Sun 05/06/05 at 23:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I thought it was worth watching and quite exciting. A couple of good long range shots anyone can be proud of.

But that Fara(sp?) Williams- PHWOOOAARRRRRRR. She was nice.

There was ore diving in that game than aalmost any game I've ever seen.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, some of them could kick the ball quite along way.
Sun 05/06/05 at 23:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Ronaldo dives, yes, along with Raul, Zidane, Figo, Helguera, Solari,
> Salgado, Carlos, and Guti.

Figo deliberately goes for free kicks, and I don't like that. Zidane, occasionally. Raul, Solari, Carlos, Guti....nah. And Helguera? He's a centre back, when does he ever have the opportunity to dive?
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Thought it was quite entertaining, all considered.
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ronaldo dives, yes, along with Raul, Zidane, Figo, Helguera, Solari, Salgado, Carlos, and Guti.

Players at Juve do dive also, yes.

But I'm picking out Real Madrid because I don't like them. :-)
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Yeah, nice to see him dive around as well to win penalties. He'll fit
> right in at Real Madrid. Scum.

P### off! Salgado and Samuel are quite dirty, Ronaldo dives occasionally, but they're no worse than any other team. INCLUDING Juve.
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:01
Nah, just to prove to Ronaldo his place isn't as assured as he thinks.

I'm still hoping he sees sense and goes to Arsenal instead.
Sun 05/06/05 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, nice to see him dive around as well to win penalties. He'll fit right in at Real Madrid. Scum.

Good to see Roque Roque Roque score, though.
Sun 05/06/05 at 21:56
Nice to see Robinho score

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.