GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lying f***** basta*ds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:12
Regular
Resident Evil 4 is no longer exclusive to the Nintendo Gamecube and the game is now due for release on the Playstation 2.
Mon 01/11/04 at 13:42
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> There is something about it, no matter how much I try to like it I
> just get bored with the games on offer, quickly.

That's how I feel about games on a whole at the moment. Occasionally there'll be a couple of games that come along that really engross me, but for the most time I'll play something for a week and then get bored of it.

Happened with Burnout 3, happened with Ninja Gaiden and a load of others. With the N64 I always had one or more games that I would play for months to come.

I think Resi 4 will still generate a lot of interest around the Cube, just a small few that know it'll be released on the PS2 won't bother. The Cube still isn't completely dead as long as it has Zelda.
Mon 01/11/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Bow to me!"
the cube has some good games, it also has some crap. take the good ones, leave the others to be. no point in complaining about them. pic and mix between consoles and you will accumulate more games that enough to keep you happy
Mon 01/11/04 at 15:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
This actually doesn't bother me too much. The Cube is getting it almost a year in advance (by which time anyone who wants it will already have got it on Cube) and the Cube version will look, sound and play better due to better hardware.

As long as they don't add extra stuff to the PS2 version. ¬.¬
Mon 01/11/04 at 15:55
Regular
PS2 owners don't care, San andreas is the best game for a long long time.

I doubt I will have 100% completion by the time Resi 4 is released :D
Mon 01/11/04 at 16:41
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Cyclone wrote:
> You know Enter the Matrix had 4,000,000 pre-orders?
>
> I think..

It was 4 million in total.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:02
Regular
Ah well, Nintendo will have tonnes of exclusive games from most developers on the DS atleast.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:03
Regular
Aghahgahha.

Nintendo sucks BALLS.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:07
Regular
You'd know when you presented them to Gosen.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
I thought this game would boost sales enough to save the Cube.

A year advance does mean it'll shift Gamecubes... but not as many as it would have done.

I can't blame Capcom, they do support the Cube alot.

It just reminds me that unless a Nintendo character is involved, any third party exclusive could shift to any system at any time.

Therefore I'll stick with the exclusiveness of Nintendo games to keep me happy.

Geist next.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Bow to me!"
hardy res evil fans are likely to get resi on GC when it comes out. but people who hate GC even if they like resi are likely to wait. its a shame they didnt release it on cube then announce the PS2 date so noone would have known until they had bought it for gamecube already. and as for the DS i think thats gonna be the biggest waste of money imaginable (like most other portable game devices as after about 6 months there will probably be a 'nintendo DS SP advance 2' out)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.