GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow, what a fantastic assortment of..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
..crisps!

Just mixed a packet of prawn cocktail, salt & vinegar and roast chicken, with some cashews. So I guess later on I'll be making an extended trip to the little echoey room next to the girlfriend's parent's headboard.

My 'intelligent discussion' is thus: why is it so embarrassing to do the most basic of Human functions within earshot of others? Everyone does it. Humans, animals, everyone and everything excretes waste in one form or another. If anything it should be a sport. A healthy poop is the sign of a healthy body. What's the difference in setting records for a fantastic dump, compared to body-building, or javelin? Both athletes are showing off their skills from years of training - there's no difference.

I should write the Olympics.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:13
Bit of both. Had to down a WHOLE CARTON of juice just to stop that sore throat feeling from developing.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:09
Regular
"..."
BBQ flavoured? Did they taste of coal or flames?
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:56
I ate some BBQ flavoured crisps yesterday. Score!
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:54
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Dare I try that link?
Tue 31/05/05 at 23:51
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:

> I've a mate who takes pictures on his camera phone of especially
> impressive ones he "evacuates."

Tell him about ratemypoo.com, he'll get instant internet fame.
Possibly.
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
H@lo^ wrote:
> I guess it's about censorship, If you don't want to be seen extreting,
> being heard is the next worst thing. Perhaps it's the noises involved.

What!? Hearing is probably to do with noises!? Get out!
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
I guess it's about censorship, If you don't want to be seen extreting, being heard is the next worst thing. Perhaps it's the noises involved. o.O
Embaressing.
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> People my age still talk in wonder of "The Phantom Logger"

Ahahahhaa. Classic. This mate with the crap fixation I'm talking about once came rushing back to the pub table, white as a sheet.

"Lads, if you only do one thing for me for the rest of my life, come and have a look at this"

We dually followed, as curiousity was piqued.

"Had a look in there" he says, pointing to the stinking bowl of an ill kept boozers throne.

Lurking within was something similar to what you've just described. I swear, the father of the beast must have needed some sort of stirrup contraption similar to whats used for birthing mothers. There's no way he was going to be sitting comfortably after laying it, as it brought tears to the eyes of all witnessing it. It had a diameter of at least 4 inches. I wasn't going to measure.

He still talks about it to this day.
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:11
Regular
Aha.
People should (or maybe not) show off the perfect poops that you get, but what disgusts people is walking into a bathroom, there's a revolting smell, and then bits of it scattered around the bowl which haven't flushed and no-one's bothered to wash away.

Ugh.
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Goatboy wrote:
> It was if somebody had birthed a draught excluder, the sort your nan
> has against her living room door shaped like a sausage dog.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha, you couldn't have described that better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.