GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow, what a fantastic assortment of..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
..crisps!

Just mixed a packet of prawn cocktail, salt & vinegar and roast chicken, with some cashews. So I guess later on I'll be making an extended trip to the little echoey room next to the girlfriend's parent's headboard.

My 'intelligent discussion' is thus: why is it so embarrassing to do the most basic of Human functions within earshot of others? Everyone does it. Humans, animals, everyone and everything excretes waste in one form or another. If anything it should be a sport. A healthy poop is the sign of a healthy body. What's the difference in setting records for a fantastic dump, compared to body-building, or javelin? Both athletes are showing off their skills from years of training - there's no difference.

I should write the Olympics.
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
..crisps!

Just mixed a packet of prawn cocktail, salt & vinegar and roast chicken, with some cashews. So I guess later on I'll be making an extended trip to the little echoey room next to the girlfriend's parent's headboard.

My 'intelligent discussion' is thus: why is it so embarrassing to do the most basic of Human functions within earshot of others? Everyone does it. Humans, animals, everyone and everything excretes waste in one form or another. If anything it should be a sport. A healthy poop is the sign of a healthy body. What's the difference in setting records for a fantastic dump, compared to body-building, or javelin? Both athletes are showing off their skills from years of training - there's no difference.

I should write the Olympics.
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:37
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
heh..
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:38
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> A healthy poop is the sign of a healthy body.

[URL]http://img262.echo.cx/img262/32/feces7mz.jpg[/URL]
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
A check your feces thread in genral chat too? Is this SR scat day?

I've a mate who takes pictures on his camera phone of especially impressive ones he "evacuates."

Names them too.

S___eanic.
Excalibur. (raises from the waterline, from a fog of mist)

Worst is "The Murk" though. He's got people puking with it.

Sick puppy..........
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:48
Regular
How delightful
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Your mate would be more The Generation Game type of athlete: likes to go on TV and show off his skills, whilst normal, non-athletes try to keep up.
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Your mate would be more The Generation Game type of athlete: likes to
> go on TV and show off his skills, whilst normal, non-athletes try to
> keep up.

Ahahahha, I'll tell him that. I can guarantee it'll make his day. I suppose everyone has to be proud of their own achievements.
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
People my age still talk in wonder of "The Phantom Logger" from back when Harlow had a West Site College, instead of housing for thieves and garage mc's.
He struck twice in my 2years there, and there formed a queue of people to witness the site.

Imagine, if you will:
The circumference of your forearm. It disappeared around the u-bend with it's head lolling out of the water line a good 4inches. Unbroken.
It was if somebody had birthed a draught excluder, the sort your nan has against her living room door shaped like a sausage dog.
Pictures were taken, somebody rammed a metal tape measure down alongside and we all wondered who could possibly release such a monster.
And they did it again a few months later.
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Goatboy wrote:
> It was if somebody had birthed a draught excluder, the sort your nan
> has against her living room door shaped like a sausage dog.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha, you couldn't have described that better.
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:11
Regular
Aha.
People should (or maybe not) show off the perfect poops that you get, but what disgusts people is walking into a bathroom, there's a revolting smell, and then bits of it scattered around the bowl which haven't flushed and no-one's bothered to wash away.

Ugh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.