GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog and all the other critters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/05/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Excellent"
I HATE this thing that is never off my TV screen it has just came on twice in one set of adverts AAAAAAAHHHHH

Is the only solution to never watch TV again???

Who buys these things????

OH NO!!!! They are releasing it as a single now please dont let this get to No.1

And i thought AKON was bad
Thu 26/05/05 at 15:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the only way it's appeal is ironic, is in that it is in no way appealing.

and i just KNOW that i'll probably end up doing the animation for them as a paying-your-dues job before getting into games or special effects... curses!
Thu 26/05/05 at 14:55
Regular
Rai wrote:
> The Crazy Frog is swedish?
>
> There's only one way to stop this being before he reaches the number
> one spot. War. Lots of war.
>
> Shame to Axel F for encouraging it.

Indeed, he apparantly got the idea from when he was trying to start up his Moped (Which was fecked up) or something or other and then his friend had the idea for the frog.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:28
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The Crazy Frog is swedish?

There's only one way to stop this being before he reaches the number one spot. War. Lots of war.

Shame to Axel F for encouraging it.
Wed 25/05/05 at 13:03
Regular
"You have a choice"
I know a gal who does the chart on one of the local radio stations, she's actually refusin to play crazy frog if it gets to number one!!!

which it wont, because any1 who buys it and supports it is in SERIOUS danger of getting LYNCHED!

I make a habit of turning over during the ad-breaks now (even if its 2 BBC news!) which is annoyin cuz sumtimes I leave it over 2 long and miss some of scrubs!:-(
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:36
Regular
The guy who created the sound was on GMTV this morning.

He's Swedish.
Wed 25/05/05 at 02:06
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Magical Trevor wrote:
> I can't believe how many times the advert is played. Once I saw it 3
> times in 1 break.

I work in a TV shop
Tue 24/05/05 at 23:46
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
The frog must die.

*Grabs pitch fork*
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:46
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Rai wrote:
> "Music purists might not be too happy at the prospect of the
> Crazy Frog outselling Coldplay"

>
> That's the light way of putting it.
>
> Who's up for a riot?

Damn right!! ''Musical purists''???? How about 'normal people'? Call me pedantic (or even purist.....) but I was under the impression that the MUSIC chart were for, erm, well, MUSIC!!! Mind you most of the shyte thats in them these days does seem to be computerised-sounds with the occational hook line, or some talentless fool mumbling over a set of beats, so it wouldnt suprise me if the frog actually gets number 1. Somebody bring back rock n roll for christ sake!!!
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
"Music purists might not be too happy at the prospect of the Crazy Frog outselling Coldplay"

That's the light way of putting it.

Who's up for a riot?
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:24
Regular
"es argh"
Mozzy wrote:
> Anyway...
>
> If it beats Coldplay I will eat my hat.

[URL]http://www.nme.com/news/112448.htm[/URL]

"According to music retailer HMV, Crazy Frog's 'Axel F' is outselling "Speed Of Sound" by a 4 to 1 margin in their stores."

Oh Christ no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.