GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog and all the other critters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/05/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Excellent"
I HATE this thing that is never off my TV screen it has just came on twice in one set of adverts AAAAAAAHHHHH

Is the only solution to never watch TV again???

Who buys these things????

OH NO!!!! They are releasing it as a single now please dont let this get to No.1

And i thought AKON was bad
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Excellent"
I HATE this thing that is never off my TV screen it has just came on twice in one set of adverts AAAAAAAHHHHH

Is the only solution to never watch TV again???

Who buys these things????

OH NO!!!! They are releasing it as a single now please dont let this get to No.1

And i thought AKON was bad
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:25
Regular
They must be rich ebcause that advert is on about 3 times per advert break on channel 4 and 5
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
AArahvHGAHGA5AHTAYTAAGGGGGG, the dj frog, AFRDATAGTFYAGDUHAAARAGHHATRGAHR!
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:33
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
While I can't stand the tones, I've got to admire the way they're making a fortune off something so damn irritating.

There's Jamster ads *everywhere* on the net...
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:34
Regular
Yeah, the fact is it's so publicised there will be loads of kids buying it on their phone just to play to people to annoy them, and loads of kids equals loads of money.
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Aaraahghygh. Just heard it again!
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:46
Regular
I do love the way they've started censoring it's nob and its ass.
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Asher wrote:
> I do love the way they've started censoring it's nob and its ass.

I posted about this in general chat last week: -

What I find amusing is the complaints they received because in the original advert "you could tell it was a male frog!" (what loser complains about a cartoon frog ffs)

Cue a small horizontal black box covering the offending article.

Now, I caught the latest advert last night. The static horizontal black box has changed into a vertical box, obviously covering a humongous swinging pendulum of amphibian manhood...

I mean, you should see the way it's affected by gravity, the damn thing must be down to it's knees.
Mon 23/05/05 at 14:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The only people who I've seen using them are surprise surprise.....chavs. Luckily I've left school now so I won't have to sit there and listen to that bulls*** coming out of a phone owned by a moron.

The fact that they stole the Beverly Hills Cop tune just add's insult to injury.
Mon 23/05/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Mozzy"
If I really wanted it, I could just download it off of Limewire. I know thats illegal but these people don't deserve my money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.