GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp Bizkit's new EP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/05/05 at 14:08
Regular
Limp Bizkit's latest underground release has been on sale for a few weeks now and I'm wondering if any of the 60,000 that picked up a copy are on here?

There was no press, no nothing for the release which features a second part released later in the year.

I think it is incredible, a bit like Rage Against The Machine in some ways.

I advise you download The Truth (It's okay, Limp Bizkit are encouraging it) and see for yourself.

Don't judge on the past Bizkit. This is a very new style.
Sat 14/05/05 at 14:08
Regular
Limp Bizkit's latest underground release has been on sale for a few weeks now and I'm wondering if any of the 60,000 that picked up a copy are on here?

There was no press, no nothing for the release which features a second part released later in the year.

I think it is incredible, a bit like Rage Against The Machine in some ways.

I advise you download The Truth (It's okay, Limp Bizkit are encouraging it) and see for yourself.

Don't judge on the past Bizkit. This is a very new style.
Sat 14/05/05 at 14:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Did... did you just compare Limp Bizkit to Rage...?
Sat 14/05/05 at 14:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm gunna try download some.

If not, you got msn to send me stuff via Dringo?
Sat 14/05/05 at 14:35
Regular
"bot"
Dringo wrote:
> I advise you download The Truth (It's okay, Limp Bizkit are
> encouraging it)

well, I wouldn't want to upset Fred, would I?
Sat 14/05/05 at 14:42
Regular
"bot"
this is...

1) nothing like RATM
2) generic nu-metal...like.....all their other songs!
3) absolute 100% trash.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Seems a lot different to their older stuff.. I like it. The Truth is probably the best song on it but I also like The Propagana and The Story. :)
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
*Shrug* I'll give a try. I ain't expecting much...
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Always the winner?"
I've found some people on the net who claim that Limp Bizkit is better than RATM, Queen or just Linkin Park (when it comes to nu-metal) and they say that all the three are idiots in front of bizkit.

Though bizkit may have rap, all the songs from them that i've heard feature rock. The only one which I like is "****ed up" which they've managed to screw up towards the end. So bizkit is not all that good. Though I've not given the new EP a try.

But bizkit similar to RATM?

They are still a lot immature, given that they are incapable of convincing atleast the children by their music. This comment is made for all those who say that LP is immature too.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:51
Regular
ye...what?
Sat 14/05/05 at 19:44
"Metal Head"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> *Shrug* I'll give a try. I ain't expecting much...

Me neither....Actually aint expecting anything good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.