GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MTV XBox 360 Unveiling"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 03:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I'm currently in Florida and thought I'd quickly post about the unveiling which will be on later for you lot. ;-)

Well the console looks the nuts ! Want one now !!! Some longer game footage would have been nice, but it certainly gets you wanting to see even more. The game that gets most of the attention is Perfect Dark Zero. ;-)

You'll also see brief footage of......
PGR3
Quake 4
Kameo
Madden 2006

Plus a bunch of other games that I'm too knackered to list including a new Need for Speed game and Tony Hawk game. If I heard right in the answers as the annoying yank geek kept interupting with more questions at the Rare guys, Perfect Dark Zero should have around 50 players online. :-)

Anyway, I'm off to bed - seeya soon guys.
Sun 15/05/05 at 13:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I'm currently in Florida
Sun 15/05/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
You look like a pc maniac. Nobody is at the net on 3:00 am.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:57
Regular
"8==="
Makes sense.

Microsoft need to sell it at an agreeable price to get enough of them out there before the PS3.

They need to make a loss on the console hardware to avoid making an even bigger one further down the line.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I think the BBC quoted some rumours that it would be sold for around £162 ($300) in the US. [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4541961.stm[/URL]
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:52
Regular
Just checked it anyway, turns out it's definately from Paris. It's on the track 'Les Monuments Célèbres'(and probably most of the others). The buildings in the background are the same and all, albeit they have much more detail, as well as people now.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:47
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> £230.
>
> I think that's me out.

It's my only problem too :(
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:44
Regular
"8==="
Auf Deutsch wrote:
> sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> I could send you it as I can't find it..:S
>
> Some PGR3 Screens:
>
> [URL]http://media.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/1091/726_0001.jpg[/URL]
>
> This screen looks like it could be Paris. I recognized the statue in
> it after I was playing PGR2 this week.

Could be Russia, that statue looks like the one Bond gets on his tank in Goldeneye.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:34
"Uzi Lover"
By the way, how does Forxa compare to PGR2?

I was thinking of getting it today.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:33
Regular
"Touched!"
Don't lie..I made it. Stop trying to steal my thunder :(
*Cries*
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:32
"Uzi Lover"
I drew xbox.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.